Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Rear Crash Bar - Anybody have one? How difficult is rear bumper removal?

After I add a few suspension braces to the front & back of the car, I'll be looking to lose some weight. I removed & installed the front bumper for a fmic and DHM front crash bar, which went fine, but I'm worried about messing up the paint when working in the rear with the retaining clips.

Anyone purchased the DHM rear crash bar, or removed the rear bumper? I found another post on here, but I'd like a few more success stories before I pulled the trigger.

Pete

I order from their very first batch. It saves 8 pounds and the rear bumper removal is kinda intimidating at first. Mainly the part where you have to pull the bumper from the rear quarter panel because of the series of clips that hold it. Other then that it is pretty straight forward.

Wouldn't that be losing weight in the wrong area? Wouldn't you want weight loss up front more than the rear? Is the benefit of the rear crash bar just weight loss?

Wouldn't that be losing weight in the wrong area? Wouldn't you want weight loss up front more than the rear? Is the benefit of the rear crash bar just weight loss?
If like me, with 2 12"s under the rear floor, every bit helps!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk