Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Gauging interest: 3rd brake light flasher module group buy

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #121
If anyone is having issues please PM me. We can arrange you mailing back the flasher and I'll correct the connectors if consistent contact isn't being made. I will cover return shipping.

-Matt

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #122
Or I can just mail all parties new connectors if you are comfortable with cutting and using crimp tools.

I found a connector and gave the rest of them a good squeeze. I have a blinky light now! I'll watch it close for a couple of weeks, but I think I'm all good now.
Thanks, Tim

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I installed and I was having the same problem of it not working and having no power so I replaced all of those little blue connectors and it now works but sometimes it has the 10 second delay and sometimes it will flash 3 times Everytime I hit the brake. Any suggestions?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #125
It all depends on the time delay. 10 seconds or anywhere close to that will reset the counter.

I think I figured out that some crimps weren't done thoroughly as I was trying to get all 17+ flashers out in a timely manner. I apologize for the issues.

No problem on the crimps I work at a dealership and we have those laying around so I was able to get new ones no problem. On the flasher sorry I was not clear but I can push the brake pedal let go then push again and it will flash 3 times. Sometimes it does that and sometimes you have to wait 10 seconds

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk