Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Gauging interest: 3rd brake light flasher module group buy

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
Approval granted to start the group buy, first post updated with those interested.
[MENTION=5286]Sticky[/MENTION] - should I add you to the list? If so, how many would you like?

I plan on allowing people to join in at least until the new year starts and then we'll go from there.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #45
Just wanted to post one last bump before I get this first group buy wrapped up. I will leave it open until January 1st. Here is my first prototype successfully put together for a local Focus ST owner, it will be the exact same for the FiST except the crimp connector by the module chip will have heat shrink. Again, the bullet connectors allow you to revert back to stock easily.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #46
I've had mostly everyone respond to my messages, we still have 10 flashers spoken for so we are good to go. If anyone else would like one please let me know so I can add you to the list before Jan 1st.

So it flashes three times when the pedal is pressed then goes solid?

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #54
Sending out messages now to get payment started. If you aren't on the list and want one, I will keep it open until tomorrow.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #55
I am extending the payment due date to the 5th due to a member requesting it, so if you would still like you you have until then to enter the group buy.

-Matt

Kazz

Yep, look at the video in the OP. It will flash 3 times, stay solid and then reset after 10 seconds.
That's what I was afraid of. Gimme a few flashes when I first hit the pedal, cool. Flash while I'm sitting at a stoplight, uncool.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #59
That's what I was afraid of. Gimme a few flashes when I first hit the pedal, cool. Flash while I'm sitting at a stoplight, uncool.
If you are continuously on the brake (i.e. in stop and go traffic) it will stay solid and not flash.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #60
For those wondering how the flash sequence works, check out my video in the OP.

Upon initial braking it will flash and then go solid. If you press the brake within 10 seconds after the initial braking it will stay solid. The solid timer resets if you don't press the brake pedal after 10 seconds following that.

So the video shows the initial braking, followed by a following press before 10 seconds and then another initial braking after a 10 second wait time.