Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Gauging interest: 3rd brake light flasher module group buy

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #81
Received all the modules today and wired most of them up. If all goes as planned I should have them ready to ship out tomorrow.

Awesome. I have some wing risers to install also. Waiting on good weather and the flasher. [cool]

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #86
I have a few extras from other members backing out. Messages sent.

I will also be starting another group buy soon, hopefully going to try to get more people this next time around to make it cheaper.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #87
I am currently in the process of making labels and getting everything packed up. You will most likely get a shipping notification email to the address on your PayPal account. Not sure if I will get them dropped off today but if not I will be dropping off all the envelopes tomorrow.

-Matt

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #93
So I just dropped all the flashers off at the local post office. Those who requested no connectors will just receive the flasher module itself. Look at your PayPal email address inbox for tracking information.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #100
Geez, I didn't realize it would be so fast. That's good to hear, unless you requested no connectors all envelopes include instructions. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions.