Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Intercooler or Meth upgrade + E30?

In the winter my car as it is stock seems to always hit peak boost and the intercooler seems fine but I know it should always be upgraded so in these cars in the winter is it better to buy an Accessport and run E30 with an intercooler or a meth kit? I'd like to know which will get the most power.

Ish

Well meth would give you better results but if your on your stock intercooler I would upgrade that first. Thats what Id do at least.

Well if you are not tuned start there. An I/C is something you should really watch, the stock one isn't horrible compared to the FoST but should be upgraded at some point. If you are not tuned then there is no point though. The best thing to do is ask yourself what your goals are. I would run Meth with a Hybrid or BT upgrade you will get better results unless Meth is something that doesn't bother you when it comes to cost and maintenance.

Start with E30 tune, then I/C then go from there. In terms of power and I/C doesn't add power but will make consistent power. Like mentioned above my FoST would have a 100 degree rise on one 3rd gear pull, the FiST I have seen 30. Cooler air equals more mass which equals more fuel and results in more power.

OP
U
Thread Starter #4
Alright all do that! Do you know anything about the Depo Racing intercooler? I think I'm going to go with that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ishh

Alright all do that! Do you know anything about the Depo Racing intercooler? I think I'm going to go with that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What crooked letta said lol. I hear good things about them. Its probably your best bang for your buck option imo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk