Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Anyone using 15" Winter Wheels?

It seems like everyone is going 16" or 17".

I bought some 15"X6.5 Sparco Pista Wheels and 195/55 Michelin X-Ice 3's from Tire Rack.

I haven't had any issues.

Did I overlook something? I'm not a big "car" person, don't know much past changing oil and spark plugs. From the little research I did it seems that the more rubber you can get for a Sidewall the better in the snow. I live in New England and this is my daily driver I need to get 35 miles to and from work everyday, no matter the weather.

I have 15" snow tires with 185/60's on them. I've always had best results with snow tires that were skinny and had a high sidewall.

I'm enjoying the 15x6 steelies with Blizzak WS80s (185/60R-15) that I picked up. I drive 60 miles roundtrip each day and have been thoroughly satisfied with the performance. Seems like you can't go wrong with either the Michelins or the Bridgestones especially with the slop we get in the Northeast.

MPA

15s are fine - I'm running regular Fiesta steelies.

Im running 15's with 195 general altimax artics. I live in Maine and they have been great in the past 2 snow storms. I drive 30 miles one way to work and they're a solid set up. Good try tar feel to them as well.

Yep, work great. Got some off Craigslist with tires from an '01 Focus. They look terrible but they work well so I can't complain too much.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I've got a sweet set up I'm putting together

Team Dynamics 15x7 with General winter tires finished off with Muteki SR48 lugs

Tires from Tire Rack
Wheels from PC-1 (vendor here)
Lugs from my inventory (LMAO!)

pics when installed[wink]

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I've got a sweet set up I'm putting together

Team Dynamics 15x7 with General winter tires finished off with Muteki SR48 lugs

Tires from Tire Rack
Wheels from PCA-1 (vendor here) - Perfect Circle Autosport
Lugs from my inventory (LMAO!)

pics when installed[wink]

Are those the steelies from tirerack?

Sent using Tapatalk
Yessir, mine is a 2016 I had the car 5 days new and got pounded with snow, besides I paid for the ST2 package which was the black premium wheels, Nav, Red calipers, and carbon fiber shift knob with the ST logo, I really didn't want to destroy those new expensive wheels so I bought these, Make sure when you buy from there to select mount and balance since the shipping price is stupid they get their money from hidden areas such as mount and balance for "free". I didn't ask for TPMS and don't worry the Fiesta wont bug the hell out of you for not having them maybe once each time you start it up then goes away. A shop would charge you outrages prices I did it myself for all around $650 find a way to get them if I were you or your only option for the 17''s is Bridgestone Blizzaks WS80.

BTW got that package in like 3 days tops.