Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

long time looker first time poster

Hi guys newish owner here, I bought my 2015 MO in April of 2016. I'm from central IL and its currently cold as balls lol. My ST is not daily driven kinda a weekend nice day type deal. So far I put on a boomba bov adapter deal, Cobb rear engine mount, MBRP catback, and a K&N intake ( I know it was CHEAP LOL). I really seem to enjoy it so far 11,000 miles on it now had 7,500 on it when I picked it up from Dewey ford in Iowa as a CPO. For work I'm a ford SR master technician at a small dealership out in the sticks, mainly do diesel engine work but there's nothing that I cant fix. Other things I own is a 2002 Mazda b2300 that's lowered that currently fills the daily driver roll, a 1988 ford ranger shortbed that im currently building a 2.3 lima turbo that continues to drain the checking account and a 2006 Suzuki katana 600 that I cant seem to sell lol.