Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Front side

Looking to add some more modifications and need some guidance here. I want to do something similar to this when I install my new intercooler and do it at the same time.
Examples of what I want:http://imgur.com/a/2IZJi
Basically I need a front splitter, need to cut out the grille area in the front where the IC is blocked by it, and get the rods connecting to the splitter is what I am getting from just looking at the pics. How should I go about this?, thanks guys!

Cleaning up the the grill in front of the Inter cooler is easier if you take the bumper off there should be a thread on that somewhere, it's just a bunch of screws along the bottom and two in the wheel wells, and three bolts on each side behind the headlights. I did the cutting of the pillars with a dremel with a plastic cutting wheel then just smoothed it out a bit and touched up the paint.

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Cleaning up the the grill in front of the Inter cooler is easier if you take the bumper off there should be a thread on that somewhere, it's just a bunch of screws along the bottom and two in the wheel wells, and three bolts on each side behind the headlights. I did the cutting of the pillars with a dremel with a plastic cutting wheel then just smoothed it out a bit and touched up the paint.

Awesome, thanks for your reply. Looks pretty easy, pretty sure I have a dremel lying around somewhere. I was just worried I would mess up the bumper when cutting it or something. I am assuming it went by fairly quickly, like ~2 hrs?

well yeah about 2 hrs for that part, just leave a little of the pillars after cut them and sand it down by hand to get it smooth and a little plasti dip or paint to re-coat it, no one will ever notice. It was a whole day project for me because I did the Pierce tow hook,painted the fog light covers, and installed the mishimoto intercooler too while I was in there.

Ford Community Posts