Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Auxbeam LED bulbs

Just installed these the other night. Driver's side went in perfectly and the passenger's was a little tight as everyone says but I didn't have to remove anything to make it work. I just needed to wiggle it around a bunch to line it up right and push a little harder than you'd expect and it popped right in to place.

Like others, I also had to dial the headlights waaayyyy down as their natural focus was much too high, almost in the same place as my highbeams when on. They definitely are not a replacement for a real native HID projector setup, but they're better than the OEM Edison bulbs.

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
I forgot, the driveway is on quite an incline so the car is nowhere near level, I'll need to take new pictures of how I have it leveled now on flat ground.

Nope Techmax Gen 1* Fit like a glove..Gen 2s are bigger and don't fit well or at all.
Do you happen to have a direct link? I’d like to
Order them today but want to make sure I get the correct ones. Just got my 18 st last week and it’s quite a bit less helpful at night than the LED’s from my Merc C43. Thank you for the help!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Magnetic

Good sir, you have made my day!!! This forum has been amazing. I had a mustang for 9 years and the forums were never as informative or helpful as this one. Thanks again and have a great weekend!!
I just ordered these right now too! Can't wait to get them on tomorrow. For $35 it's worth it even if they dont work out.

@TyphoonFiST how are you liking these?

Next I'll need to upgrade the whimpy horns on the FiST. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.

I just ordered these right now too! Can't wait to get them on tomorrow. For $35 it's worth it even if they dont work out.

Next I'll need to upgrade the whimpy horns on the FiST. If anyone has any suggestions let me know.
I was thinking the exact same thing!! Have you done your foglights? I wanna upgrade them as well to match.

Magnetic

I was thinking the exact same thing!! Have you done your foglights? I wanna upgrade them as well to match.
I haven't done the fog lights yet but @ron@whoosh has a nice Diode Dynamics led kit that I'm highly considering after my chassis upgrades are done. I'm not familiar with them but they seem legit. I actually didnt touch my FiST for 3 years so I'm sorta outta the game for whats out there but if they're on the site I'm sure they have his approval. The fogs it came with (and headlights) are trash so they're on the list for upgrade. I really whish there was a plug and play option for headlights.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

They were the best out of the 4 different vendors I had utilized until I got a custom set of retrofits that I utilize currently.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Magnetic

They were the best out of the 4 different vendors I had utilized until I got a custom set of retrofits that I utilize currently.

Heck yeah!!

Did you have to mod the retrofits yourself or is there a manufacturer that ships em plug and play? (I don't want to be soldering wires and etc and don't mind paying a bit extra)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Heck yeah!!

Did you have to mod the retrofits yourself or is there a manufacturer that ships em plug and play? (I don't want to be soldering wires and etc and don't mind paying a bit extra)
I had entire assemblies done with Halos and HIDs projectors installed into them by a vendor here on the forum Northern lights. Not sure if he is doing them anymore....cant hurt to check.

Magnetic

I had entire assemblies done with Halos and HIDs projectors installed into them by a vendor here on the forum Northern lights. Not sure if he is doing them anymore....cant hurt to check.

Any leads on the contractor would be GREATLY appreciated!