Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Auxbeam LED bulbs

zanethan

That glare looks awful :(
I think his camera is amplifying the glare quite a bit. It really isn't that bad in person.

I have yet to have anyone flash me for them being too bright and I've probably driven past thousands of people at this point.

Installed my headlights today, no issue getting either side installed will update thread in a week or so with my thoughts as well.

TUX15ST

Are you guys having to make any adjustments to the beam pattern, like lining them up so they are even or pointing them more at the ground etc? Or are you plugging them in and they are perfect?

ndaniels

I'm trying to install these in my '15 and cannot get the passenger side to fit. Someone mentioned adjusting the headlight, but our headlights are not adjustable horizontally.

Anyone have any luck with a '15?

TUX15ST

how did you get these to fit? The fan housing is too large to actually lock into place

**edit
i now see why the video only shows the drivers side instal.

The passenger side light has to be adjusted all the way in for it to fit. You can then readjust once the bulb is in.
what was your solution? How did you "adjust them down"?