Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Auxbeam LED bulbs

Just picked up some new auxbeam h11 bulbs for the headlights and fogs. These things are amazing, will post a pic soon but right now you can get them for $40 a set. They are plug and play and are made out of aircraft aluminum. Auxbeam.com get you some

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
you go by your headlight bulbs, low beams are H11, fogs are H11, high beams are H1. go to auxbeam.com, 20% off right now. so they are $40 for a set. they are awesome. here is a amazon link to them, they have more pictures and information. they are plug and play, you take your old bulb out, put these in, and clip it to the factory harness and you're done.

https://www.amazon.com/Auxbeam-Headlight-Conversion-6000lm-Built/dp/B01KYZU604

KKaWing

Possible to get a beam pattern on a wall? Does the bulb stick out anywhere inside the housing?

[MENTION=5442]Fiestarawpower[/MENTION] did you need the extra canbus driver that they have on their site as well?

OP
F
Thread Starter #10
the extension is not needed because we don't have a error code system. so far no one has flashed me yet, its only been 3 days though, i'll take some better pics tonight and see what you guys think. For $40, it was worth it to me though. I can actually see the road now, the factory lights were terrible.

They seem nice. Hoever'in the video after they installed the bulb they crammed all the wiring and canbus box in the small hole and covered up with the rubber cover. Maybe I'm ignorant to the design of the headlight, but doesn't that interfere with the fans ability to do it's job and keep the bulb cool?

OP
F
Thread Starter #12
I did the same thing, there is a decent amount of space inside of the headlight I tucked mine in away from the fan.

I'd like to hear more about long term use. These seem promising. I'd love to hear how they do with a projector, especially for those of us who have upgraded to the euro-spec projector headlights from Ford.

Ordered mine ??. I live close to their warehouse but they don't offer pickup... At least shipping is free lol.

Picked up 2 sets for fogs and low beams thanks for the review. Can you post more pics?

Zormecteon

Cool and neat and all that,.... but I just drove home at nearly midnight (down I-5) at nearly 80 mph and never felt close to over driving the stock low beams. When I hit the high beams, it was almost like daylight looking down the road. I may put these in when I loose a bulb sometime in the future, but at over $25 a bulb it's hard to justify...... ... Then again, I DO like them and that's really all the justification one needs in the end..... hmmmmmmm.

zanethan

How did you get these to fit? The fan housing is too large to actually lock into place

**EDIT
I now see why the video only shows the drivers side instal.

The passenger side light has to be adjusted all the way in for it to fit. You can then readjust once the bulb is in.

OP
F
Thread Starter #20
Mine went right in, my buddy bought some and idk if his was different because it's a 15 but he took a dremel to the right side of the plastic, took him 2 minutes