Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My new 2016 FiST

FistSt215

I really did like the car a lot but where I live in Florida I never really got a chance to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong going from a $740 payment to a $375 payment and the cheaper insurance was nice but wasn't the main reason I traded it. If I ever took it to the track I'm sure I would have kept it. I just think my FiSt is a better daily driver.
Good lord 740/month why so expensive and how in the hell you afford that

OP
RobbyD
Thread Starter #22
Good lord 740/month why so expensive and how in the hell you afford that
When I bought the STI I had two other open auto loans so getting the 3rd I ended up getting screwed on my rate. At least I got 0% on my FiST. Having $1475 a month in car payments is no fun trust me :/

OP
RobbyD
Thread Starter #23
I'm so excited a bought my first mod for my FiSt! I bought the MBRP cat back exhaust system! I checked out a ton of videos on YouTube and thought this was the best sound for the money. Any one else running this exhaust system?

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Welcome!!

There may be other topics on the catbacks, but since you have already purchased it, let us know how you like it once you have it up and running. This is an upgrade that I've also been considering, it just wasn't as high of a priority compared to tbe others I've already done. However, I'm interested in what you think of it as I'm considering which one to get as well.

P.S. Your post is especially interesting to me because the STi was a car that I was thinking of "upgrading" to after I've had my fill of the FiST (if that is even possible) and from what I've read here so far, the FiST is a better choice. Perhaps I would not have been as happy with the STI now.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
RobbyD
Thread Starter #25
Welcome!!

There may be other topics on the catbacks, but since you have already purchased it, let us know how you like it once you have it up and running. This is an upgrade that I've also been considering, it just wasn't as high of a priority compared to tbe others I've already done. However, I'm interested in what you think of it as I'm considering which one to get as well.

P.S. Your post is especially interesting to me because the STi was a car that I was thinking of "upgrading" to after I've had my fill of the FiST (if that is even possible) and from what I've read here so far, the FiST is a better choice. Perhaps I would not have been as happy with the STI now.

Sent
Yea I couldn't pass up the deal on the exhaust. I made an offer on eBay and got it for $375 with free shipping! And as far as the STI goes I would stick with your FiST unless to track your car. To me my FiST is much more enjoyable as a daily driver. Don't get me wrong the STI had its moments but they were few and far between.