Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When is the CPE intake going to be available for 2016 Fiesta ST?

just to be a smartass, ill say mid 2017.

to be fair their testing is almost done, test car.. or test car owner is out of town last time i checked. then theyd have to get it manufactured.... so yeah.

i pretty much gave up and am waiting for mishimotos adapter solution and either obtaina stock st200 bottom box or mountune bottom box...

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #3
I'm going to wait for the CPE. Deadhook Motorsports says they are the best and I'm going big turbo

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
just to be a smartass, ill say mid 2017.

to be fair their testing is almost done, test car.. or test car owner is out of town last time i checked. then theyd have to get it manufactured.... so yeah.

i pretty much gave up and am waiting for mishimotos adapter solution and either obtaina stock st200 bottom box or mountune bottom box...
I'm going to wait for the CPE. Deadhook Motorsports says they are the best and I'm going big turbo
hey guys
I don't want to keep jumping in Mitch's section to answer but I know the answer..
They have a kit coming my way
The 2014-2105 kit and 2016+ kit are the same sans an adapter needed for the 2016+ application.
cp-e has been long term testing their adapter to ensure there is NO check engine light before official release

so the answer is the intake kit exists and it's ready to launch early 2017 - no exact date given

But it's ready!
and I'll be running a group buy with custom powder coat color options after it's released in my section as well

I'm anxious for this intake as everyone else !

It's worth waiting for the BEST intake !

[thumb]

If you bought the 2014-2015 cpe intake and used a mishimoto adapater would that work, cause I'm guessing the cpe intake only has one port on the intake tube, which is why it won't work with a 2016, but if you have the mishimoto adapter from their induction hose, it might work? Ron can you confirm this since you might have one laying around the shop somewhere

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
If you bought the 2014-2015 cpe intake and used a mishimoto adapater would that work, cause I'm guessing the cpe intake only has one port on the intake tube, which is why it won't work with a 2016, but if you have the mishimoto adapter from their induction hose, it might work? Ron can you confirm this since you might have one laying around the shop somewhere
I can't confirm the 2016 adapter just yet
it was shipped to me yesterday - haven't received it yet!

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #7
hey guys
I don't want to keep jumping in Mitch's section to answer but I know the answer..
They have a kit coming my way
The 2014-2105 kit and 2016+ kit are the same sans an adapter needed for the 2016+ application.
cp-e has been long term testing their adapter to ensure there is NO check engine light before official release

so the answer is the intake kit exists and it's ready to launch early 2017 - no exact date given

But it's ready!
and I'll be running a group buy with custom powder coat color options after it's released in my section as well

I'm anxious for this intake as everyone else !

It's worth waiting for the BEST intake !

[thumb]
Alright thank you for the answer. I'm hoping it really does come out early 2017.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I installed a CP-e intake today on a 2016 fist. Used an adaptor from MAP performance to deal with the weird vacuum hose stuff.
It is a nice intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P40E

I installed a CP-e intake today on a 2016 fist. Used an adaptor from MAP performance to deal with the weird vacuum hose stuff.
It is a nice intake.

Any more info or pictures would be great . I am going to be modding mine for a 2016 .

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #14
Progress ?

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #15
??????

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Almost $470 for an intake is just insane. HP per $ is horrible...But i still want one :p Can't do the intake AND your manifold tho so no cone on a stick for me.

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #20
Yeaaaahhhhhh.... Too expensive for me