Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

When is the CPE intake going to be available for 2016 Fiesta ST?

Almost $470 for an intake is just insane. HP per $ is horrible...But i still want one :p Can't do the intake AND your manifold tho so no cone on a stick for me.
You shoulda took advantage of the group buy that recently ended. They were going for $310. Never buy this directly from CP-E. Get one from Ron at Whoosh; he's selling them for $370

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
After the long and lost war with Mishi's inability to get their product to work I am pleased to see someone else has produced an adapter that does not block off factory lines. But after being burned by Mishi I will wait a while before ordering the CP-E adapter and a Yellow Hose from Mountune until I am sure they have the code issue solved. Thanks CP-E for your effort to prevent any warranty or emission concerns.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
You shoulda took advantage of the group buy that recently ended. They were going for $310. Never buy this directly from CP-E. Get one from Ron at Whoosh; he's selling them for $370
I know. I saw it way too late. :( But even at 310 it's pricey. I've never paid more than 250 for a CAI on any platform. This is the only car I've ever owned where a vendor dares to charge almost $500 for a cone on a stick. It's nuts

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk