Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

st louis area

Hey there. I'm just outside of st louis missouri on the Illinois side. Leaving in about 8 hrs to drive up near Detroit to pick up a 2015 OW FiST. I drove one here in town the other day on Cobb springs but it was in rough shape and overpriced with little to no options. So I took to the web to find a white one. Found this 2015 for a decent price with the recaros. No nav, no sunroof but that's ok. Already looking into mods and planning what order I want them in. Seems like there's a few choices out there for stuff so that's good. Window tint, window deflectors and all season floor mats will be first. Followed by a roof rack for my bikes. Then the business end. Thinking Cobb stage 2, possibly stage 3 in the spring and see how that does... On the short list is to pick a license plate here in the next few days.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Greetings from the Illinois side of STL!

Some Guy On The Internet

OP
D
Thread Starter #10
If you ever want a ride in the most powerful Fiesta, hit me up. Starting next month, I'll be somewhat free on the weekends.

Some Guy On The Internet
Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back... Heck yeah I'd like to check that thing out.