Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2016 Fiesta ST Tuxedo Black Number 2

Hello, I'm new to this forum and my name is Shane, Grew up in the Pittsburgh area for 22 years. I currently own a 2016 Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST2. I used to own a 15 Tuxedo but lost it in a unfortunate accident in June, I was stopping for a school bus and got rear ended from a Ford Ranger and totaled my 2015 FiST the driver was going 65 mph when he struck the back of my car, I went flying into the car in front of me and got sandwiched between two large vehicles one being a truck and the other being a Mazda 6. I give the FiST a 5 star crash rating and I was so sad and pissed that I lost my favorite vehicle ever, I went to the hospital with just a burned hand from the air back and a sore thumb and wrist and ankle, my back wasn't hurt at all.

After all that Jazz happened I was a delivery driver for a medical company and used my own FiST for over a year before it was totaled in 1 year I put 89,000 miles on the ST if you have any questions on what I did while owning to car as such as reliability please ask.

Since I needed a new car and went to my local dealer where I got my previous Fiesta ST (Latrobe, PA Ford). I was unable to get a new ST since it took a while for them to retrieve one and I needed a new car. I bought a 2016 Focus 1.0 Ecoboost and it was great at first just because it was new and something different. That 1.0 had some umphh and great MPGs. I owned that car for about 6 months and once I got back on my feet and started working again, I really missed my FiST so in a short week I bought a Brand New 2016 Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST2. The 2015 Fiesta ST cost my $23,079. The 2016 Fiesta ST cost me $27,059 @ 0% interest through Ford (Can't beat that). I had to roll $3500 negative equity into the new FiST but I didn't care as long as I got behind the wheel of my favorite car once again.

I will upload pictures in a second, feel free to ask me anything you want to know [party]

OP
T
Thread Starter #2
The 2015 Fiesta ST No Mods ended its life at 86,000 miles in 1 year driving over 450 miles a day 5 days a week

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
2016 Fiesta ST Same Color added black wheels and Red Calipers

5 Days Later pounded with snow but ordered these tires and steel wheels

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
Wow Nice FiST, I love what you did to it and you have a ton of mods to go off of for other people, So far all I have is a Boomba Bov Adapter and bought the Genuine Carbon Fiber knob from Ford, also just bought my RMM from Mountune and Yellow Fog Overlays from Laminex 2 days ago!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard, glad you came out OK from the accident.

OP
T
Thread Starter #8
June 2016 all healed up now but if someone ever crushes your Fiesta this is all that happened!

Congrats on the new FiST and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy to hear the car served you so well in the safety department. Sad to hear about rolling negative equity into the new FiST, but that 0% financing takes the sting out, doesnt it? Welcome back to the FiST world. :)

OP
T
Thread Starter #12
That Ford Dealership really took care of me got me what I wanted in like 3 days they sent someone 200 miles to get me mine. 0% for 5 years I was paying like 2.9 for the Focus 1.0 turbo. I've owned many cars including an MR2 and a 350z but the FiSt is impossible to beat. I want this car forever!!!!

LILIKE16ST

Am I missing something here? I was under the impression tuxedo black was a 14-15 color that was replaced in 2016 with shadow black which is what mine is and all the other black 16s I've seen are too. Either way welcome back to the community and glad you wasn't seriously injured or worse! Congrats!
Michael