Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

This is the thing I'm doing things to build - Parkerww

So I got my car a few weeks ago. Got it bone stock (as far as I'm aware because I got it used and it was a leased car) and so far I couldn't be happier. Car is fun, fast, and lively. That being said, I need to make this car my own. Also, that's my girlfriend in the first pic not me haha

Then I added a sticker from one of my favorite tv shows (bonus points if you know the show)

The car was originally from ohio which is a two plate state so the front plate mount had to go...

And then the roommate took a joke I had made and turned it into a reality by putting a lightbar in the grill of my car. I'm curious to see what you guys think about it, so far I like the way it looks and makes it more rally car looking.

OP
Parkerww
Thread Starter #4
Think my girlfriend made the same face when I bought the fiesta too LOL
It's not a bad face haha. She's liking the car more and more, plus that was right after I had taught her how to drive stick for the first time haha

[thumb] ATL ST CLUB on FB join us !
Already have! But thanks for the invite!

OP
Parkerww
Thread Starter #6
Took some time today to install my christmas presents

New rubber Fiesta ST floor mats (immediately put to use as pictured)

New Cobb shift knob from my sisters

And new suede sew on steering wheel cover from my mom (im not the best at sowing and it gets kinda crazy at the bottom of the wheel. May re-do it later.

OP
Parkerww
Thread Starter #7
I also bought some LED lights to address the crap yellow stock ones at the back

The lights were super easy to do. Took MAYBE ten minutes to do including the long process of finding a t20, and a flathead screwdriver. This car is amazing and super simple to work on.

I'll get more pictures of these lights once it gets dark.

OP
Parkerww
Thread Starter #8
Not many updates with the car with school starting back up, but I did re-do the garage. It's not much considering i'ts just an apartment garage, but it's enough to hold my tools and my toys.