Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

coneklr tiny pumpkin of fury build

OP
C
Thread Starter #61
No clue how to embed video from Tapatalk apparently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weren't you on focusst.org when you had your FoST?? I think i recognize your username. That F31 wagon looks BALLER as hell. Love the red over white Tmac's :). Too bad it wasnt a manual. Would you have kept it if it was?

OP
C
Thread Starter #67
Weren't you on focusst.org when you had your FoST?? I think i recognize your username. That F31 wagon looks BALLER as hell. Love the red over white Tmac's :). Too bad it wasnt a manual. Would you have kept it if it was?
Yep, back in the day I had a PB FoST! Yeah thanks, the BMW was definitely a head turner but kinda slow and boring to drive. Plus BMW does everything they can to make it impossible to work on the car. I just didn't have much fun in that car. I don't know if I would have kept it honestly even if it was a manual. The N20 is a great stock motor but you can't touch it or they explode [emoji23]

Yep, back in the day I had a PB FoST! Yeah thanks, the BMW was definitely a head turner but kinda slow and boring to drive. Plus BMW does everything they can to make it impossible to work on the car. I just didn't have much fun in that car. I don't know if I would have kept it honestly even if it was a manual. The N20 is a great stock motor but you can't touch it or they explode [emoji23]

Yea, i thought your electrons looked familiar :) hehe. I was ST3 Dre. Had the Deadpool'd out Race Red with the matte black stripes 2014 FoST. Yea.. gotta have proprietary software and all kinds of crap to work on those new BMW's. Does Cobb not have tunes for them? I wouldnt mind picking up a base 320i 6spd manual when they get mad cheap.

OP
C
Thread Starter #69
I shouldn't be allowed on eBay when I haven't had a morning coffee yet. Accidentally bought some ST3 Recaros!

OP
C
Thread Starter #70
Yea, i thought your electrons looked familiar :) hehe. I was ST3 Dre. Had the Deadpool'd out Race Red with the matte black stripes 2014 FoST. Yea.. gotta have proprietary software and all kinds of crap to work on those new BMW's. Does Cobb not have tunes for them? I wouldnt mind picking up a base 320i 6spd manual when they get mad cheap.
Pretty much just Dinan and JB4 make tunes for them. And even then I have read lots of horror stories of lost motors. Just didnt feel like risking it on a 60k car. For some reason its easier to stomach on a Fiesta haha

OP
C
Thread Starter #73
Waaaaay better than the base seats. I had a ST2 FoST which had the partial leather recaros and I loved them minus the fact I never really liked the grey inserts. When I bought the FiST, I convinced myself the base seats were better for a daily. I was wroooong, man I hated those seats haha.

OP
C
Thread Starter #78
IMG_4813.JPG

New wheels showed up. 16x9 et15. Will run a 245/45/16

This is the start of some big changes for the car!