Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

coneklr tiny pumpkin of fury build

OP
C
Thread Starter #87
^^^ wow, where were you able to get Tar Ox? Very cool. Are you locked into using their pads going forward?
Fifteen52 carries them, you just have to inquire. Honestly, havent really looked into the pads more than my selection with the order but imagine you do need to use tarox pads. They have a number of compounds available.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
The retaining pins are for the pads and are always 2, regardless of piston count. The caliper says "6" in big font right on the side of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #91
6 piston I take It?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Looks like 4 by the retainer pins.
The retaining pins are for the pads and are always 2, regardless of piston count. The caliper says "6" in big font right on the side of it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Correct, these are the 300mm 6 piston kit. They make a larger kit but I plan on running these under 16's.

OP
C
Thread Starter #93
Can’t wait to see these under 16s been looking into buying those for years.
Thanks man! Me too! I caught the flu this week (influenza A) and it seriously sucks. I was hoping to install them but being out in the cold for more than 10 minutes knocks me out! Maybe next weekend.

It’s cool. Weather over hear has been all kinds of weird too I’d imagine you’ve got it worse living in CO. Lol

OP
C
Thread Starter #96
And one of the big reasons I did these...they fit behind 16’s.

IMG_0733.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C
Thread Starter #98
wheels and brake kit are amazing! [ohcrap]
any plans for the rear brakes?
Thanks Ron! Yeah have already been talking to Tarox about a rear setup. I would actually really like to run a hydraulic handbrake in the car with a separate rear caliper as well.

OP
C
Thread Starter #99
My fifteen52 bolt on flares came in! Now to get them painted and installed. (4th one included but not pictures. Also salt shaker not included but was a nice addition to dinner)

IMG_0899.JPG

OP
C
Thread Starter #100
Some more parts flowing in.

IMG_1119.JPG
IMG_1128.JPG
IMG_1131.JPG

Intercooler with piping
Radium catch cans
Intake pipe
Quick shift kit
Symposer delete
MRX with kompact bov and billet wastegate
Exhaust hangers

Should be a fun couple of weeks coming up!