Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

coneklr tiny pumpkin of fury build

OP
C
Thread Starter #121
Did you make any progress on the catch can drain?
No, unfortunately my wastegate preload wasn't set so I had to pull the turbo again to make adjustments. I spent all weekend doing that. The catch cans are going to have to wait a month or so as next weekend we install the flares and the weekend after that I need to spend with the fam before I drive to CA for the mountune meet.

How’s the MRX compare to your previous DHM setup? Just saw your channel on YouTube keep on fighting and enjoy the new build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The DHM was a much better setup. Spooled quicker, but due to stock fueling I'm sure power levels are very similar between the two. The DHM kit obviously has much more potential with added fuel but was almost double the cost. I'm honestly very happy with the MRX. Some hybrid options might be a better choice, but definitely not enough benefit for me to ever consider switching. And thank you!

Waiting to be installed:
16x9 fifteen52 formula TR
245/45/16 Toyo T1R
Were the tires actually 245s, or are they 225s?

This is actually was what I was hoping for, the 245/45 16 fitment with the flares. It's a bit taller tire, but curious as to how they'd fit.

Would it be wrong of me to assume it was diameter more than width? As there are a few running the 245/35-17 which would indicate a 245 section width should be okay.
I'm not sure. Apparently, they just rubbed like crazy and it was pretty much undrivable.