Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

'16 ST, K&N filter. 5800ish miles, 93 Oct. Pretty back to back pulls. Did a 4th pull in 3rd gear and the graph was all wonky, so that's missing.

Last edited:
Mods HPS Intake, MAP Intercooler, Mishimoto IC pipes, Stratified e30 tune, 2Jr Downpipe, NGK plugs (1 range colder), Turbosmart BOV,

Vdyno.jpg

'16 ST, K&N filter. 5800ish miles, 93 Oct. Pretty back to back pulls. Did a 4th pull in 3rd gear and the graph was all wonky, so that's missing.
Round two, same setup, back to a paper OEM filter, only addition was a Stratified E30 tune with zero revisions! Car now has about 26000 miles.

Blue line was first pull. All 4 runs done within about 2 minutes of each other due to a fast moving dyno day, run #452(The lowest) was done in third gear. This is a PRIME example of why an intercooler upgrade is necessary as soon as you start adding power. Ambient air temps were about 75-80 degrees.

Mountune Mrx turbo upgrade with billet wastegate
Mountune turbosmart bov
Cp-e cai
Depo racing intercooler
Depo racing catted dp
Thermal r&d exhaust
Denso itv22 plugs
93 octane fuel
70 degrees F
25 psi

Interesting to see he didn't rev it out higher(as discussed in the other thread). Will he be posting a video of it on youtube? Jeff is a VERY good, thorough tuner.

Interesting to see he didn't rev it out higher(as discussed in the other thread). Will he be posting a video of it on youtube? Jeff is a VERY good, thorough tuner.

I agree about Jeff being a very good thorough tuner. He has tuned my other cars in the past with me being completely satisfied. On this particular tune he said that power was falling off significantly and that is why he only saved the graph to 6200. He told me to shift at 6500. I am happy with the way the car drives, but thought that I would have a higher redline like everyone else. Honestly, I don't really care that Im not revving higher since the car feels so good. He won't be posting a video since he didn't record anything while I was there.

Gotcha. That is a ton of power under the curve there, so it really doesn't matter where you shift!

Went to the dyno yesterday for my stage 3 baseline runs. The car was running on 91 and was a custom tune from Stratified. The car made 186 HP and 249 Ft Lb. The numbers are a little disappointing but the power band is nice and smooth. Next time the car will be on the rollers it will have an X47R bolted up.

Does anyone know if winter tires will affect a dyno run like rain tires will?

Does anyone have a dyno chart of what the custom tune from Randy @ mountune looks like with just drop-in filter & catback?

30805972_10204345509913847_132621492503668577_o.jpg

Making a bit better power now and also more consistent! Looks like it's about time for new plugs as it's breaking up up top a little bit and a little fat AFR wise.

PowerMods:
Cobb AP with Stratified OTS E30 tune
Stock downpipe/exhaust to a Borla S-Type muffler/Vibrant 1333 dual outlet tip
Cobb Drop in filter
Nevlock Performance FMIC(looks like its the same as an MTC/Depo/Whoosh)

Datalog of the 3 pulls
https://datazap.me/u/beanstune/dyno-pul-42818

Potatocam video
https://youtu.be/k7A4UT7dKqY

Last edited:
View attachment 17581

Making a bit better power now and also more consistent! Looks like it's about time for new plugs as it's breaking up up top a little bit and a little fat AFR wise.

PowerMods:
Cobb AP with Stratified OTS E30 tune
Stock downpipe/exhaust to a Borla S-Type muffler/Vibrant 1333 dual outlet tip
Cobb Drop in filter
Nevlock Performance FMIC(looks like its the same as an MTC/Depo/Whoosh)

Datalog of the 3 pulls
https://datazap.me/u/beanstune/dyno-pul-42818
That e30 though! Interesting to see how yours does. I just had my run on a dynapack yesterday.

Whoosh induction hose w/ green panel filter, mbrp catback & custom tune from Randy at Mountune.

IMG_2761.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
2016 FiST
X47r
Whoosh FIMC
Whoosh catless down pipe
Mishimoto induction system
GFB DV+
Resonator/muffler delete “straight pipe”

Stratified Custom Tune BASE map
As you can see I had some knock due to poor fuel quality I’ll post the dynos datalog when I get to the computer

View attachment 17688

https://datazap.me/u/inconsistenthero/log-1526143460?log=0&data=5-9
https://youtu.be/OBbCwUjH1oA
What octane?