Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tsudo Exhaust

I ordered my ap3 through stratified and they give you a tune, you can add on launch control. I have it at 2700 rpm I believe
And yeah it has the exhaust crackles which you can turn on and off :)
Are you worried about destroying the cat with the crackle tune?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I ordered my ap3 through stratified and they give you a tune, you can add on launch control. I have it at 2700 rpm I believe
And yeah it has the exhaust crackles which you can turn on and off :)
OK, I also have the same Strat Flash tune (not installed yet) with launch control and traction control, and p&c on ONE map, so I can switch it out.

I'm guessing you are calling the launch control a two step (which yes, I guess it technically IS)?

OK, I also have the same Strat Flash tune (not installed yet) with launch control and traction control, and p&c on ONE map, so I can switch it out.

I'm guessing you are calling the launch control a two step (which yes, I guess it technically IS)?
Haha yeah potayto potahto lol. Which tune you running now? I'm loving the strat tune so far! The traction control is great

Eh not really to be honest. I don't plan on putting too many more miles on it without getting a new dp anyways. Plus I only run with the crackle tune in maybe 35% of the time.

I'm still factory stock tune (did not even 'marry' the AP to the car yet!) for the winter, and until I can get the cp-e intercooler installed. [wink]
I feel you about winter. I told myself I wouldn't buy an exhaust until spring. I sure as hell wont be able to wait until spring to put it on haha. One day it is above 40 I'll crack

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I feel you about winter. I told myself I wouldn't buy an exhaust until spring. I sure as hell wont be able to wait until spring to put it on haha. One day it is above 40 I'll crack
It hit 65 here today, but I used that for a thorough wash and Collinite 845 coating to help it endure the salt soup, since that cannot be done whatsoever in usual winter weather, and who knows IF we will get another heat wave like this before April. [wink]

It hit 65 here today, but I used that for a thorough wash and Collinite 845 coating to help it endure the salt soup, since that cannot be done whatsoever in usual winter weather, and who knows IF we will get another heat wave like this before April. [wink]
A fellow collonite 845 user! That stuff is like gold isn't it? Unfortunately we turned our hose off for the year but I put a nice coating on her before winter and even brushing it off in the morning is great. That snow just glides right off!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
A fellow collonite 845 user! That stuff is like gold isn't it? Unfortunately we turned our hose off for the year but I put a nice coating on her before winter and even brushing it off in the morning is great. That snow just glides right off!
YES IT IS! and it is even more effective since I had the car Ardex coated the day I picked it up from the dealer, and put a first coat of 845 over that right away! [:)]

Got my exhaust coming next Thursday so Ill most likely put it on that weekend if I can warm my garage haha. Ill be doing full sound clips as well so whatever you guys want let me know. Down shifts, pulls, in cabin noise the works!

There are pics in the Amazon listing.

https://www.amazon.com/TSUDO-FIESTA-TURBO-SINGLE-EXHAUST/dp/B01N6IZQH6

Also, product description says it is made of 304, so with regular care, it shouldn't rust.

If someone has this, they could confirm whether a magnet sticks to it, or not. (It wouldn't stick to 304 stainless.)
Mine arrived today and I can confirm this. A magnet does NOT stick to it!

I am very happy with the packaging and build quality of it from the looks. Going to install it this sunday and ill report back. If anyone has questions be sure to let me know!

Mine arrived today and I can confirm this. A magnet does NOT stick to it!

I am very happy with the packaging and build quality of it from the looks. Going to install it this sunday and ill report back. If anyone has questions be sure to let me know!

I'm stoked you gave it the magnet test! lets hope it lasts a while! i thought the packaging was nice too, although i had a laugh at the slogan they had on the box. "competition driven for enthusiast achievements." its a great setup though, for a great price. can't wait to hear the sound clips!

Cool Thread!

Love the video clips of the exhaust, seems quality!

Especially since it uses bolts,
personally i'm also not crazy about the clamps most exhaust kits use. [:p]

The price is seemingly perfect [twothumb]

L O L..
"competition driven for enthusiast achievements."

Alright guys, got the bad boy on today. I did it on ramps on both sides and worked really well. No pics of the install unfortunately as me and my father got our asses kicked haha. Overall it was an easy install besides rusty bolts, and getting the new hangers on there(thats what kicked our asses). It sits very close to the valence with the aftermarket hangers but shouldn't melt since the tip sticks out (I hope). I used aftermarket hangers from Ron at Whoosh (if you are interested I got the china specials from him for cheap) and there is probably half an inch between the tip and the valence. I will try to get some clips tomorrow with my gopro on the back. I will say it is a very bassy exhaust and has wonderful gurgles on deceleration. Fitment was perfect and the craftsmanship is simply amazing. My dad commented on how nice the welds looked as it caught his eye. I highly recommend this exhaust especially for the price. Also want to say the given hardware is NOT stainless so I went and bought some stainless hardware for some peace of mind.

Nice!

Definitely interested in this exhaust.

Will be waiting for pictures and videos when you can! [like]

Nice!

Im very sorry for the delay, im getting on it I promise. Ohio weather has been so bipolar going from 60 degrees (day I installed it) to about 30 degrees now. Hopefully this weekend ill be able to since my boss gave me the weekend off!

I have this video my buddy took behind me. The quality is bad but it sounds okay. Ill try to get the video from him as he sent it in our group chat and compression ran its toll on it. https://youtu.be/3aQC8_JCyqI

Nice!

. I've got some pics of the install I'll upload later tonight. Also if anyone lives in WA state I'd be down to meet up for a cruise so they could hear it.