Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Tsudo Exhaust

Hey guys, i was reading in the Exhaust thread some folks were looking into getting the tsudo exhaust. it looks like a nice setup and the price is damn sure cheap enough and the vid i saw sounded good, am i just missing a post or have any of you installed, thoughts, fitment, review?[wave]

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
It's cheap for a reason. More than likely it will start to rust out and the muffler internals will break apart.

Put that money towards a reputable brand with good reviews.

OP
R
Thread Starter #3
/sigh people said the exact same thing about my obx header i had on my mk1 focus, not a single tiny spot even after 4 yrs, same with the one on my 07 zx4st focus, which i bought used and wrapped, rocked it for 3 yrs and sold it and looked the same as when i bought, was completely 304 ss. yet the mbrp i had on my Fost (t409) looked like it was underwater for a century after 6 months, and the muffler actually broke internally... so without having direct knowledge of this particular piece, your comment is kinda invalid. not trying to be a jerk, just sayin

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
I completely agree that some non-moving eBay parts can be nice. Headers, downpipes, intercoolers, etc. But when you have a muffler that has fiberglass and insulation, I'd rather not have one that will blow itself out in a few years.

OP
R
Thread Starter #5
i have read on other forums (different car models) that they were surprised with tehe quality for price, i've seen reports of 20-30k miles, hell for the cheap ass price i may give it a shot, in the long run they all follow the same path and are inherently a pipe. i think its stainless mesh mufflers.

I have a tsudo exhaust on my fiesta
Sounds great honestly and the quality it's great I picked it up at shop and looked at it before buying and the welds are nice I've had it for about 2 months now and no problems what so every I personally love how it's just a big muffler tip showing than the two small tips would recommend this for u install was easy in 2 hours max

Hey guys, i was reading in the Exhaust thread some folks were looking into getting the tsudo exhaust. it looks like a nice setup and the price is damn sure cheap enough and the vid i saw sounded good, am i just missing a post or have any of you installed, thoughts, fitment, review?[wave]
hey redbeard! i thought I would guinea pig this exhaust since its so cheap! ill post some pics and sound clips later today, overall quality really exceeded expectations. the welds are great! fitment was good with no issues whatsoever. I'm honestly extremely pleased and surprised with the build and sound quality. doesn't seem to drone at highway speeds and has a nice gurgle. i loaded up my stratified crackle tune and it really sounds nice! ill get back to ya with the sound clips and pictures. good luck with whatever you choose!

OP
R
Thread Starter #12
That's awesome!!! Def wanna see some pics and sounds!. Does the tip stick out alot?

AzNightmare

I think the exhaust tip comes out at an angle?
Not my taste but I'm sure some people will like it.

I have a tsudo exhaust on my fiesta
Sounds great honestly and the quality it's great I picked it up at shop and looked at it before buying and the welds are nice I've had it for about 2 months now and no problems what so every I personally love how it's just a big muffler tip showing than the two small tips would recommend this for u install was easy in 2 hours max
Im really interested in this exhaust as I love the big exhaust tip. Are you able to make a sound clip? I found only one on youtube and would love to hear some other clips!

hey redbeard! i thought I would guinea pig this exhaust since its so cheap! ill post some pics and sound clips later today, overall quality really exceeded expectations. the welds are great! fitment was good with no issues whatsoever. I'm honestly extremely pleased and surprised with the build and sound quality. doesn't seem to drone at highway speeds and has a nice gurgle. i loaded up my stratified crackle tune and it really sounds nice! ill get back to ya with the sound clips and pictures. good luck with whatever you choose!
Any news on those sound clips? [:0]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That's not bad for an ALL 304 stainless, resonator equipped, flanged, 2.75" system, for someone on a hard budget, considering that it is LESS cost shipped than the MBRP ALUMINIZED system (IF one does not 'need' a full 3" system ;) ). [thumb]

I think the exhaust tip comes out at an angle?
Not my taste but I'm sure some people will like it.
This was my biggest concern! Luckily it's only the slightest angle, and isn't very noticeable. It sort of helps the tip fill out the slot for the tips in the bumper.