Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Xenon Supply Closed?

Hi Guys,
Not sure if this is the right area or not, but seeing as how it has to do with car lighting, i figured this would be the best spot for it.
I went on to Xenonsupply.com today, and noticed a big red banner at the bottom that says "Store Closed - Out of business" "not accepting new orders". I was just about to buy the stuff required for the HID upgrade.... So now i run into the problem of, where should i order my HID's/ballasts from? (i already have the euro lights)

Hi Guys,
Not sure if this is the right area or not, but seeing as how it has to do with car lighting, i figured this would be the best spot for it.
I went on to Xenonsupply.com today, and noticed a big red banner at the bottom that says "Store Closed - Out of business" "not accepting new orders". I was just about to buy the stuff required for the HID upgrade.... So now i run into the problem of, where should i order my HID's/ballasts from? (i already have the euro lights)
I was just on there to pick up some bulbs and noticed this, but it just says "Store closed" for me. Hoping they just aren't accepting orders during this inter-holiday week or something.

For ballasts and other misc supplies thetretrofitsource.com is always good --I don't think they sell the "flipped" H7s though, I couldn't find them at least.

I poked around a bit and they seem to sell one H7 HID bulb, but it would cause the ground shadow issue in the euro projector housings. They do have a nice selection of parts. Methinks we need to work with TRS to make an H7B (apparently what they tend to call the variant with the wire flipped from 12 o'clock to 6) available.