Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Bronze Pro Race 1.2, 17x8/4x108/42mm offset w/63.4 hub bore

Trader history for pob (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pob

I have a set of Bronze Pro Race 1.2, 17x8/4x108/42mm offset w/63.4 hub bore for sale that are mounted and balanced to dunlop direzza zii star tires. There is no road rash, or blemish anywhere! I bought these exactly one year ago from perfect circle auto sport on this forum. I didn't use them till this summer, so they only have maybe 3000 miles on them. They include tpms sensors that are verified to work. I have a remote, but I never used it. It is included. My focus rs arrived in october, so i traded my FiST. The tires have never seen track use, just daily driving. I loved the wheels and I never found the tires to be overly loud, but they are stiffer. I loved the increased handling. The ride with these is better than my focus rs. They are ready to mount on your car, all you need are some black lug nuts for about 20 bucks on amazon. I kept mine because they fit my FoRS. $1300 free shipping to continental us. I think this is a hell of a deal!
IMG_3233.jpg IMG_3236.jpg IMG_3232 (2).jpg

Hmmmm, what size are the dunlops? I'm guessing 215/40, but I can't see it in the photos. Can you package and ship them without damage?

OP
P

pob

Thread Starter #3
yes, you are correct. 215/40R-17 DUNLOP DIREZZA ZII STAR SPEC. They will be packaged using the same packaging tire rack does. I ordered some winter wheels and tires from the recently and saved the packaging. I'll further reinforce it better to assure no damage. If thats not working well I have boxes too. I figure its going to cost me about 250 to ship it. If you interested private message me your phone number and Ill send you more pics, video, etc. Attached is the order from tire rack. Tires are covered with tire rack, i could help you use there warranty if you ever needed it.

Attachments

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Please follow the rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Photos with your Screen Name and Date included in picture as well as FiestaSTForum are required to prove that you own it.
You cannot photoshop your username onto the photo afterwards.
This is a form of "Buyer Protection".

Flash Devices:
Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices.
In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried.
Failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted.
This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

This thread will be deleted if the rules are not complied with.

Dave

OP
P

pob

Thread Starter #5
In accordance with fiestastforum rules Ive made some updates to this thread
For sale Team Dynamics Bronze Pro Race 1.2, 17x8/4x108/42mm offset w/63.4 hub bore with 215/40R-17 DUNLOP DIREZZA ZII STAR SPEC and all the above information.
1300.00 free ship continental us only via fedex from Kearney, Ne
please private message me for further details

Attachments

i dont know if I can trust you, you have crocs on.

If I had a black car i would scoop these up. I love the Peanut Butter and Dark chocolate look. I had that color combo on a 07 WRX. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.