Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Resurrection Build. Take it to factory limit.

sooooo, my aim with this build has changed lol. Originally it was gonna be a stock looking sleeper buttttt, I got all American chopper with it and started getting things custom painted. My favorite color combo is black and red for sports cars. My Mazda speed 3 was red with black Motegi wheels, but I never got further than that with it. I'm building this into whatever I can I dream a fiesta can be.

[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

On its way/already bought:
X37+
Dhm factory fit intercooler
Turbosmart dual port bov
Turbosmart wastegate 17psi spring

Things to buy:
Long block(possibly a built unit idk yet)
2j cowl intake
Depo catless downpipe
Eibach springs & sway bars
Ttr engine and trans mounts
Cpe rmm
A set of slicks because race car.
Vented front and rear rotors
Hawk pads.

OP
P
Thread Starter #2
Got my first shipment of stuff today. Dhm ffi. I sold the cobb after the engine blew cause I was up in the air about what to do. Got this for what I sold my cobb one for and I must say the fins on this look much better. Whole thing looks beautiful.

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
My x37+ came in today. Thanks [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] it was wrapped great.
[/url][/IMG]

OP
P
Thread Starter #5
Nice progress! Good luck with the install and post up some vdyno logs!
Thanks man! I recently befriended a very high end powder coating buisiness down here when I got my work truck rack done. Soooo today I dropped off the intercooler for a custom coat of lollipop red. I'll have pics in a week or so!

OP
P
Thread Starter #8
Got my dual port bov, 14psi wastegate, and my intercooler back from powder coating today. All the bits of accumulated thus far..
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]

OP
P
Thread Starter #10
Picked up a set of team dynamics 1.2 17x7.5 over the weekend for a killer price! Gonna drop them in on Monday and have the face of them powder coated to match the intercooler and keep the inside of them dark. This build has taken a corner to be way more extensive than I originally planned. More like the "you only live once" build lol plan on having it all complete and running by June.
[/url][/IMG]
[/url][/IMG]