Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Potential st owner

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I prefer 15 to 14. Haven't driven any of the other years though.

Sync3 is a huge improvement over 2, plus the Android Auto/Apple Carplay update was just released and is only available on Sync3.

I've had a 2015 and now a 2016. I recommend the 2016. The sync 3 system is far better. Also, from my research I found that depreciation per mile is roughly linear for any car you're going to find. They're just not old enough yet I guess. If you need a low payment then go used (3rd party). Otherwise it just makes more sense to go new (better financing, warranty, incentives, sync 3).

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Anything built after the summer of 2016 should get the ST200 suspension changes as standard...

LILIKE16ST

I have a 16 and love mine but I have not driven any 14-15. I like the fact that all the aftermarket intakes are direct fit for the pre 16s and I really like race red (not available starting with the 16s) but I also like the black wheel option that started with the 16s that I got with mine and I also like sync 3 which I've heard is a big improvement and also in my opinion it's better to buy new you can get better financing options and it's also nice knowing you're the only one to have owned the car so any maintenance or mods are in your hands and up to you as you have a clean canvas so to speak and don't have to worry about anyone else having screwed something up or beat on the car or what have you....pros and cons to both but I prefer the 16 overall....