Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2JR Solid Lower Rear Mount - Delrin $59

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Got the new mount installed today, ended up taking it to a friends shop because my press decided to lose a seal. Afterwords I did a few launches off the 2 step and grabbed second and it feels very solid moving very little and preventing the hard knock and wheelhop everyone is used to. Only drawback I could find is some users may dislike that there is more resonance or vibration then stock that can be felt at low speeds and cruising if you have it in too high of a gear. Now that being said I had a complete Full Tilt Boogie Delrin kit on my Terminator and after some miles where put on it softened enough to were it wasn't noticeable to me anymore. I would rather have a a little more vibration than come out of a corner to hard or launch to hard on sticky tires and break a shaft because of movement. I am very happy with the price and the product and I believe we have another win for Joe in my book for what its worth. Now I just have to wait for his Intake.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
SO Got this mount Installed (ended up cutting the old bushing and folding it in onitself like Joe has said and it took maybe 1/2 hour in my basement work area with hand toold and a metal blade in my hand held jigsaw) after getting the Transmission back in after its Quaife upgrade.. and I am not sure what some folks think it harsh Ivbration but I didn't notice much of anything different other than the car felt ALIVE at idle to about 1500 or so and even then if I didn't think aboutthe Mount I would not have noticed it .. The shifts are rock solid now and even feels and sounds a bit more mechanical in 1st and 2nd with a lil snik click as I engages those gears ... I have the Short shifter from Mountune also and it just feels great VERY VERY SOLID... Another happy Costumer Joe.... Great product at a amazing price point... As I was a little leary of such a hard mount if this didn't work for a DD I would have kept it for track days and gone a different more expensive route .. But not any more it is fine this way.. I would say It Is PERFECT but since it doesn't make coffee I can not give it a 10 .. but it is very close ;) LOL

SO Got this mount Installed (ended up cutting the old bushing and folding it in onitself like Joe has said and it took maybe 1/2 hour in my basement work area with hand toold and a metal blade in my hand held jigsaw) after getting the Transmission back in after its Quaife upgrade.. and I am not sure what some folks think it harsh Ivbration but I didn't notice much of anything different other than the car felt ALIVE at idle to about 1500 or so and even then if I didn't think aboutthe Mount I would not have noticed it .. The shifts are rock solid now and even feels and sounds a bit more mechanical in 1st and 2nd with a lil snik click as I engages those gears ... I have the Short shifter from Mountune also and it just feels great VERY VERY SOLID... Another happy Costumer Joe.... Great product at a amazing price point... As I was a little leary of such a hard mount if this didn't work for a DD I would have kept it for track days and gone a different more expensive route .. But not any more it is fine this way.. I would say It Is PERFECT but since it doesn't make coffee I can not give it a 10 .. but it is very close ;) LOL
Great to here everything went smooth.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #30
We had a customer drop by tonight and his first mod was the 2JR mount. Excellent choice!