Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Stage 3 or ... ??

Roddy

Hey Guys a few questions for everyone.

I like the idea of one stop shopping, which is what got me looking at the Cobb Stage 3 package. Reading this forum it seems popular choice but I started looking to piece together my own "stage 3" and wanted some opinions.

Go Cobb Stage 3 or go with:

2J Catted Downpipe
2J 3" Exhaust
Levels Intercooler
Cobb Intake
Cobb Rear Engine Mount
Cobb AP with Stratified or Freek Tune.

2J seems to have the best price on a catted DP and I like the sound of their 3" exhaust (but Why does their website say FINAL BATCH next to these items...)

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
I think 2J is getting out of the fiesta market. Their exhaust products are fine, but stay away from their intercooler.

I would also suggest a depo, MTC, Deadhook, ATP, CPE intercooler before levels...

Also, as far as tuning, I would suggest stratified over freektune if those are your choices. I would highly recommend Deadhook over any other tuner though

AzNightmare

Building your own stage 3 is the better option. COBB parts are overpriced and you can easily get parts that are better "bang for bucks"

Check out depo racing IC
Don't really need the intake mod unless it's for sound