Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oxford White - AzNightmare's Build Journey

AzNightmare

Purchased on October 2015, sitting at the dealership.

Within the first week, I plastidipped the emblems and removed the "Fiesta" emblem.

My light weight winter wheel set up. 185/60R15. I believe these are MK1 Focus wheels.

Next mod, I swapped out all the oem interior bulbs with LED lights that I bought online.

7000k White halogen bulbs with 3000k LED fogs

And lastly, I also swapped out the reverse light bulbs with super bright LEDs. It's pretty good... When I reverse in dark places, they light up the surrounded for better visibility.

Moving on to interior aesthetics. I've always thought it was weird why the parking brake had this recession on it. It almost seems like something was missing.

Vinyl wrapped the interior door handle to give it a subtle touch.

I also vinyl wrapped my key fob. lol. Why not, right?

Added in a Pierce Motorsports 2 Point Lower Chassis Brace.

[Thanks for visiting, stay tuned, much more to come]

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #2
After getting some inspiration from other members, I decided to make a "mountune" style intake system. (I'm working in my bedroom and yeah, my clothes are just all over floor. Don't worry about it.)

I cut out an aluminum sheet for the bottom of the intake...

And bent it to shape and wedged it into the bottom of the intake box. It was far from an airtight seal though, so I used weather resistant foil tape foil tape afterward to seal up the gaps.

I got the vaccuum hose attachment secured in the air box now.

It required some finesse, but I eventually got the hose though to the fog lamp area and the intake box back in place.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #3
I sold my oem ST wheels and downsized to 205/45R16 tires (BFGoodrich G-Force Sport Comp2) + Maxxim Winner wheels. Combined weight saving over oem setup is about 5 lbs each corner.

The red paint on these Gorilla Lug Nuts are quite delicate. They chipped already after my first installation and I was already being extra careful.

I actually wanted black wheels but I couldn't find any that had the same combined weight savings, design, and price as the Maxxim Winner. So I decided to paint them with simple Rust-Oleum paint.

2 coats of Rust-Oleum Automotive Self-Etching Primer.

I also picked up a set of H&R Springs as well.

Close up shot with the car lowered and ST center cap.

Stock height vs Lowered.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #4
[just reserving this spot to help organize later on]

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #7
Anymore photos of your roof wrap set up?

I liked the clean antenna-less look so I didn't bother putting it back on afterward.

That's all I have for now. I didn't take any wide shots at the time and weather is currently frosty so I'll get some better pics when it gets warmer.

Can you tell where the antenna hole is with the vinyl? I love the black roof look, especially on moonroof cars since it hides it.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #9
Can you tell where the antenna hole is with the vinyl? I love the black roof look, especially on moonroof cars since it hides it.
Yes, unfortunately you can see it if you are looking for it. But at the same time, no one will notice if they're not standing right beside the car specifically trying to find it.

You did a great job painting those wheels. I also love that the ST center caps fit them.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #14
Wheels look great. Did you clear coat them too?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I didn't use clear coat. Just the paint finish is good enough. It's also so it's easier for me to repaint if it gets scratched.

I have those lug nuts in black and mine chipped from the start too. 2 years later they're all messed up.

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #16
It was a cold winter so I didn't do much... But it's finally starting to get warmer.

A few weeks back, I installed one of these generic "back up camera" kits I bought online. I had very minimal knowledge in electrical work, but I managed to get it done.

I've also repainted my wheels again to "fix" up those curb rashes and rock chips and whatever other damages that my wheels picked up last summer/fall.

My ST as it currently stands, with winter wheels still on. I can't wait to take them off.

More to come soon! [hihi]

Last edited:
OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #17
I've done a few more things over the past few months but haven't had time to post it in here, but I always take photos so I can get them on here when I get a chance.

I bought the OMP pedal set and changed the throttle pedal to make Heel Toe a bit easier. I initially tried to drill into the metal plate but since it was curved, my drill bit was having a tough time biting into the surface. I eventually realized it would be easier to just take off the metal plate and drill into the plastic instead.

I was happy with the oem clutch and brake so I didn't bother altering those pedals.

The additional bit of width in the bottom corner was all I needed. Much better.

Random pic of my car. lol

OP
AzNightmare

AzNightmare

Thread Starter #18
It's been a super busy summer...

Let's start with some interior things I did.

I was picky and didn't like the finish these diffuser fins came in, so I sanded it, primer, and repainted it with "Dupli-Color Perfect Match" paint and polished.