Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Maryland 2016 White Platinum FiST

Hey FiST community. Just an introduction.
I'm from Baltimore, Maryland and just bought my ST December 2016
Used White Platinum 2016 with 1,300 miles on it. Now I'm just over 2300 miles and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Coming from a 2006 Hyundai Tiburon GS, the upgrade is substantial.

As far as modding goes, the list will grow as time goes on. I intend to go stage 3. I'll probably be doing that by piecing brands together. Deep Racing has some incredible bang for their buck with FMIC/DP, but also looking into cp-e to give business to a great, local (enough) company. Open to opinions/experiences. Lowering springs and wheels will be added in time as well. I had D2 Coilovers on my Tiburon, and while they were great, I don't intend to go as low with the FiST. This car looks great with a minor lowering. Finding wheels is tough (as we all know), but I am slowly sorting them all out and making decisions on those as well. That's really all I intend to do. Keeping her clean.

Here are some pics of my new baby. Looking forward to being a part of this community. Thanks everyone.

Current Mods:
Mountune Front Strut Bar
GFB DV+ (coming soon)

DSC_2622.jpeg Snowball2.jpeg Snowball.jpeg

Welcome, love the color and you'll find just about anything you need to know or help with on here.

Welcome. If your on Facebook find us on the MD ST club page. We normally hit up hunt valley horsepower Saturday mornings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

Welcome and congrats on the purchase!! I live in southwest VA and I actually drove to Baltimore to purchase my ST last April....koons FORD there seemed to have the best deals within 500 miles of me that were listed on autotrader. Great place to get a car from and good people. Where did you purchase yours?
Michael

OP
J
Thread Starter #12
Welcome and congrats on the purchase!! I live in southwest VA and I actually drove to Baltimore to purchase my ST last April....koons FORD there seemed to have the best deals within 500 miles of me that were listed on autotrader. Great place to get a car from and good people. Where did you purchase yours?
Michael
I actually didn't buy mine from Baltimore. I went to Koons, Apple, Bob Bell, and another in search of a new Fist, but we couldn't work the payments down far enough. So I found this 2016 Platinum FiST on Maryland's eastern shore. From a little over 100 miles to get it. But hey..a used 2016 with less than 1,500 miles on it?! It was essentially brand new for the price of a used. Well worth the drive.

OP
J
Thread Starter #13
welcome. Were just down 95 here at CP-E. Let me know if you need anything!
Thanks man! Will Do!
I need everything! Looking into the cp-e Catback, downpipe (probably catted so that MD emissions doesn't screw me), and intake (through the group buy possibly) as a start. Biggest thing is no CELs. Please no CELs.
ha.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks man! Will Do!
I need everything! Looking into the cp-e Catback, downpipe (probably catted so that MD emissions doesn't screw me), and intake (through the group buy possibly) as a start. Biggest thing is no CELs. Please no CELs.
ha.
Their intercooler is also way too under-rated, and not praised enough, by most on here, as it is one of the BEST (IF not THE best) direct/factory fit units out there.

It is even a reasonable price when bought during any sales/promotion events from either Whoosh Motorsports, or directly from cp-e themselves. [wink]

OP
J
Thread Starter #15
Their intercooler is also way too under-rated, and not praised enough, by most on here, as it is one of the BEST (IF not THE best) direct/factory fit units out there.

It is even a reasonable price when bought during any sales/promotion events from either Whoosh Motorsports, or directly from cp-e themselves. [wink]
Very true. I would honestly love to stick with cp-e and run them for everything. Essentially have a "stage 3" with cp-e and a Cobb AP. Especially knowing that their right down the road from me in MD. But, with most cases, the price must be right. Sales/events are key.

Thanks man! Will Do!
ha.
been running cp-e stage 3 for 25k, No cels and emissions ready. =]