Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

December 2016 Fiesta of the Month Winner - Strife

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account

User Name: Strife [MENTION=3799]Strife[/MENTION]
Year of Vehicle: 2015
Color of Vehicle: Oxford White

Current Modifications
  • Cobb Intake System
  • Cobb AP3
  • Rally Armor Mud Flaps
  • Mountune Shift Knob
  • Cobb RMM
  • Mountune Short Shift Plate
  • Mountune Sound Symposer Delete
  • Mountune Lowering Springs
  • XXR 527 (17x7.5 +40)
  • Generic Red Lug Nuts

Future Modifications
  • Enkei RPF1s 16x7 (Part of the group buy put on by OAKOS, very grateful to them for making this happen)
  • Mountune Exhaust
  • Depo Intercooler
  • Mountune IC Piping
  • Mishimoto Oil Catch Can
  • Some Z rated tires for the RPF1s
  • Strut tower bar (front and rear) by Pierce Motorsports

Reason Why I Chose the Fiesta ST
I visit the Seattle International Auto Show every year and was especially impressed with the way the Fiesta ST and the Subaru BRZ felt upon sitting in them. I'd never owned a Ford but always told myself that if they started bringing some of the interesting cars they have in European markets to the States that I'd give them a try and seriously consider ownership. Simultaneously, I'm a huge fan of 1980s and early '90s Toyotas and with the BRZ/FR-S/86 being the spiritual successor to the AE86 I knew I'd have to give it a test drive as well.

I found an FR-S to test drive the day after the auto show and loved it, however I couldn't help but notice the lack of features at the price point. The wife also wasn't impressed with the lack of practicality, which I was understanding of considering we're planning a child soon. So I left the dealership with a lot to consider about the FR-S and stopped by a Ford dealership to see if they had a FiST on the lot. They had one left, which came with every option but the sunroof, which I wasn't interested in anyhow. The price point was impressive as well, as out the door it was cheaper than the FR-S and miles ahead in terms of practicality. The test drive impressed me and I was pretty much sold.

AzNightmare

Congrats on the win. Your situation sounded similar to mine when I was looking at the BRZ and FiST. lol

Congrats on the win. Your situation sounded similar to mine when I was looking at the BRZ and FiST. lol
Thanks! It would have been an awful difficult choice had the FR-S/BRZ came equally priced. I really loved driving it and can see myself buying one used in the future, as a project car. The FiST makes for a great daily.

meFiSTo

Yay! "Local" NW guy wins! Maybe all of us NW FiSTers can converge one of these days. The Ridge in Shelton is a reasonable compromise location. Lots of track day options. Onsite barbeque stand. There is a kart track as well, although that's not really my thing.

Yay! "Local" NW guy wins! Maybe all of us NW FiSTers can converge one of these days. The Ridge in Shelton is a reasonable compromise location. Lots of track day options. Onsite barbeque stand. There is a kart track as well, although that's not really my thing.
That'd be a lot of fun! I've wanted to get a bunch of FiST owners out here together for a meet some day.

Count me in! I was just thinking we need a WA or PNW meet up. I would love a ride in your car to get a feel for your tune. I want to start modding soon.

Congrats on the win!

Count me in! I was just thinking we need a WA or PNW meet up. I would love a ride in your car to get a feel for your tune. I want to start modding soon.

Congrats on the win!
Hey thanks! Check NWST/RS on Facebook and start posting in the PNW regional section of the forum. If we get enough regular posting in the regional section of the board I may try to organize an ST meet.

Ford Community Posts