Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS - Fifteen52 Tarmac wheels

Trader history for Jason3d (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright if you still have them Friday I'll take them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i recall correctly, factory are ~22 lbs so these should be 20-21 lbs?

If anyone would like to buy my TRmotorsport FF10 17" wheels I'd buy these? In Las Vegas...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thanks man, hope you're enjoying the AP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
First day with dry pavement was today.(since I received the tuner) I took the long way home. Soo much more fun to drive. And the boost noises, sooo good

It looks as if there is curbing on the closest wheel in your 3rd pic. At the bottom right of the wheel?

OP
J
Thread Starter #15
It looks as if there is curbing on the closest wheel in your 3rd pic. At the bottom right of the wheel?

I think what you are seeing is the Fifteen52 logo engraving. None of the wheels have curbage, but like I said they all have some chips and imperfections in the finish.

OP
J
Thread Starter #16
I should also mention that the wheels were plastidipped before I took them off so there is some remaining dip on the wheels that haven't been cleaned off.

Are they still available? I was considering getting a set, but I have heard of issues with their powder coating.

I'd rather save some money over new and get them re-finished, than buy new and have them shipped with messy powder coating from the get go.

OP
J
Thread Starter #18
Yep, you heard right. Even brand new the finish had a bit of hazing in certain lights. I was surprised by how brittle the finish is which led to the small chips these have. Never had a set of wheels chip so easy. Makes me wonder if they're actually painted instead of powder. I'm sure you could have a local powdercoat shop put a nice finish on them but they could be mounted as is and still look good too.

Yep, you heard right. Even brand new the finish had a bit of hazing in certain lights. I was surprised by how brittle the finish is which led to the small chips these have. Never had a set of wheels chip so easy. Makes me wonder if they're actually painted instead of powder. I'm sure you could have a local powdercoat shop put a nice finish on them but they could be mounted as is and still look good too.

Yeah, I would have them powder coated the color I'd like for my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.