Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

license plate suggestions

So I've gotta go get my new-to-me fist registered and all that here in the next day or so. Was kicking around a bunch of vanity plate ideas and was wondering if anyone had any good ideas... So far, here's a few I've come up with
SKMYFST
FA PLS ST
ITSA ST 2
FIST U 2
ECOBST 3
BOOO ST
FISTBMP

I've got a list going at hone but these were a few from off the top of my head... Suggestions welcome...

brbauer2

Illinois redesigned the standard plate and it is somehow worse than the current one.

Just put in my order for this.

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
I daw those new plates... Terrible! I was half tempted to just pay a little extra for the route 66 plates...

brbauer2

I daw those new plates... Terrible! I was half tempted to just pay a little extra for the route 66 plates...
They are rolling out over the next several years beginning with replacing the plates from '00-'01 this year, '02-'03 next year, etc. etc..

I'd be good for 3 years if the state holds true to that schedule, but by that time not sure if I could get the plate I want, so I'm doing it now.

Here's the link for the plate customizer to see what's available/allowable.

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
They are rolling out over the next several years beginning with replacing the plates from '00-'01 this year, '02-'03 next year, etc. etc..

I'd be good for 3 years if the state holds true to that schedule, but by that time not sure if I could get the plate I want, so I'm doing it now.

Here's the link for the plate customizer to see what's available/allowable.
I've been on that site for the past couple days trying to narrow it down... Lol

I have GN2PLD on the way for my car, but I'm kind of a Spaceballs fan. [hihi]

I see you are NOT in Ohio. I want to steal "FISTBMP" and it is currently available here. XD

OP
D
Thread Starter #13
Ended up going with
1st- FISTFUL
2nd- PUNCHED
3rd- BSTD FST

Now I just gotta wait 60-90 days to get em... All choices showed available so I should be getting my first choice.

I am so glad I'm not the only one with a salty FiST! Well, it was salty, just washed it today!

I am so glad I'm not the only one with a salty FiST! Well, it was salty, just washed it today!
Lol! Not much we can do about that. Even with weekly car washes, it looks like that within a day or two.