Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Now you have Apple CarPlay and Spotify sucks, get in here for tips...

I was all excited about the CarPlay update until I saw that it basically made Spotify unusable if running through carplay.
I googled last night and there are plenty of threads of people complaining about Spotify being so bad they were dropping for Apple Music. But in a Spotify forum a tech from Spotify recommended the following fix. I did this last night and so far its much improved.

Delete the Spotify app from your mobile device and your cloud back up, do it in the settings menu...
Settings>General>Storage & iCloud usage>Storage/Manage Storage>Spotify>delete App
Settings>General>Storage & iCloud usage>iCloud/Manage Storage>Backups/iphone/this phone>Choose Data To Backup>Turn off Spotify backup

Once you've done those two steps go back to the App store and download the Spotify app again and log in.

So far functionality and Siri interaction are great but I'm still learning how to use it. Regardless of that, it is fully functional now and looks different than it did before. The guy that posted this fix said it completely changed the Spotify experience and he was happy with everything.

I haven't noticed any issues with mine. What do you mean it looks different?