Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

1.6 stroke and bore modifications thread

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
What other mods did you have? The person I'm buying it from saw close to 260 so I'd like to get at least 250 on E30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2JR intake, DHM race intercooler, ATP catless dp, injen catback

Oh I should probably mention my cyborg was external wastegate with tial 38mm MVS

I'm currently talking to speed performance and livernois about rebuilding my engine and dropping all the goodies in at the same time. Cams/rods/pistons/ and a possible valve kit on the head. I'm interested in what hijinx and anyone else who has gone or thinking of going this route. I've tried contacting dhm a few times now with no response [dunno]

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'm currently talking to speed performance and livernois about rebuilding my engine and dropping all the goodies in at the same time. Cams/rods/pistons/ and a possible valve kit on the head. I'm interested in what hijinx and anyone else who has gone or thinking of going this route. I've tried contacting dhm a few times now with no response [dunno]
My engine was built by [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION]. Have you tried email, call and voicemail, text and Facebook more than once?

Some Guy On The Internet

My engine was built by [MENTION=1098]DHM[/MENTION]. Have you tried email, call and voicemail, text and Facebook more than once?

Some Guy On The Internet
I've sent a few emails and one through their website. Was gonna call tomo but honestly didn't even think about facebook. I'll give it a few more tries [like]

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I've sent a few emails and one through their website. Was gonna call tomo but honestly didn't even think about facebook. I'll give it a few more tries [like]
Call and leave a voicemail. You can also text the 4992 number.

Some Guy On The Internet

DHM1

1000 Post Club
How have you tried to contact us?

We are the only one in the US that makes rods, only one in the world that makes head studs and we also have our own pistons made. We have one of the nicest engine build clean rooms around. We also have build more 1.6 EcoBoost engines than anyone else. We can help anyone out with there engine build needs.

We also have had a custom deck plate made to make sure every cylinder get hone perfectly round.

OP
U
Thread Starter #28
2JR intake, DHM race intercooler, ATP catless dp, injen catback

Oh I should probably mention my cyborg was external wastegate with tial 38mm MVS
I'm getting the exact same turbo set up EWG tial. How did you like it?

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club

Ahhh ok.. you must have bought ricks cyborg. He's a good dude.

I liked it, wish the spool on the original cyborg was better TBH. You should contact [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] about upgrading that bad boy to a C39. I heard he does the upgrade for a good price :)

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club

I liked it, wish the spool on the original cyborg was better TBH. You should contact [MENTION=688]Sourskittle[/MENTION] about upgrading that bad boy to a C39. I heard he does the upgrade for a good price :)

OP
U
Thread Starter #32

I already talked with him! I'll be doing the C39 upgrade once I have more supporting mods like an exhaust/meth/aux fuel