Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB: CA 2015 Fiesta ST, Burnt Orange/PB, Recaros, Navi/Sunroof, up to 30k Miles

Trader history for alamo76 (0)

Anybody needing to sell? I'm in the market for one if the price is right. Will entertain 2014s (or even '16s) Thanks!

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
And for potential out-of-state sellers, I wouldn't mind coming out to get it (or have it shipped), with the exception of the East Coast.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
I have a 2016, bone stock except for access port. White.

Fully loaded. Recaros, sunroof, nav

OP
A
Thread Starter #8

How much and can you provide more info (location, photos, etc), please? Thanks, man!

OP
A
Thread Starter #9

Hey razor, are you getting any of my PMs? I've sent a couple, but they're not showing up in my sent folder. Odd.

Chris G

Mine could always be for sale for the right price. I'm just a smudge over 30k miles though.

PB/Recaros/Nav/no sunroof/no power mods

OP
A
Thread Starter #11
Is anybody getting any of my PMs? It's so weird that either on the full and mobile site, I can respond to your PM, but it doesn't show in my sent folder.

Chris G

I did. Yes. I'll respond to you and see if it works.

Edit: I replied to your PM... Hope it works!

Alamo76, I just PM you. I am looking to sell my 2015 Blue Fiesta St, 15,000 miles in immaculate condition. I am in Socal Area.

thx

Still in the market? I have a 2015 Molten Orange with recaros, nav, sunroof, and 27k miles. It's mostly stock but I do have a few mods sitting in my garage that could be included for the right price. Pm me if you are still looking.