Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New from PA

My name is Jason. Just took delivery of a new 2016 ST, white, Racaros, nav, and sunroof. Looking forward to enjoying this little thing.

Previous cars were DSMs back in the day, 04 GTO, 05 Mustang GT, 03 Z06 which I sold to get the ST.

Going to be tuning it this weekend and ordered some Conti DWS so I dont die in the snow. Hopefully I don't blow it up!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
My name is Jason. Just took delivery of a new 2016 ST, white, Racaros, nav, and sunroof. Looking forward to enjoying this little thing.

Previous cars were DSMs back in the day, 04 GTO, 05 Mustang GT, 03 Z06 which I sold to get the ST.

Going to be tuning it this weekend and ordered some Conti DWS so I dont die in the snow. Hopefully I don't blow it up!
another PA Fiesta owner!
welcome!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME!!

I also owned a RWD LS1 ('00 Z28) immediately before this car.

As far as I know, I am probably the closest in location to your town on this site.

There are NOT too many of these cars in the area, but the parts counter dude at RT Tuning (in Montgomeryville) just recently bought a used Molten Orange one, so I expect them to (possibly) start tuning the 1.6 EcoBoosts soon, and that's where I would go to do any dyno pulls, if I ever wanted to do that.

Hey Neighbor, I live in Towamencin township just off Morris Road - Tux black 2015 bone stock base model (debadged, so look carefully!)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yup, sorry, I forgot about you being closer to jpalamar in Lansdale! (Where RT Tuning used to be located.) [facepalm]