Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which Intake upgrade do you have installed?

Which Intake upgrade do you currently have installed?

• COBB

Votes: 35 10.3%
  • Mountune

Votes: 37 10.9%
  • Mishimoto

Votes: 32 9.4%
  • CP-E

Votes: 33 9.7%
  • FSWERKS

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Injen

Votes: 42 12.4%
  • 2J-Racing

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • MAP

Votes: 12 3.5%
  • K&N

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • "Custom"

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • "Drop-In" Flat Panel Filter

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • "Modified" Stock Intake

Votes: 15 4.4%

• Total voters
this guy's got to be getting either free parts or discounts as all he does is promote woooosh lol. este man me da risa.

Yeh. At $350 USD, you don’t get a crossover pipe, and you still gotta but the Cobb piece for 16’ & up fiestas($49). This company in chino that does the distribution is considering doing a group buy on this forum and that’ll bring the price down to $300 USD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello,

My first mod! Planning to have this bad boy installed sometime soon. Got this from my friends over at Arma Speed USA. No plastic or FRP, 100% dry carbon fiber :D

https://tinyurl.com/yb325opd

Takes less than ten minutes to install folks, even a noob like me took eight minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just installed my cpe intake and velossa tech snorkel on my 17 today. I also used this # D2BZ-9C047-E. And I got a couple cans of some j9 paint to match the body. Install was very painful but looks awesome.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Installed the Mountune Full Induction Kit into the 17 this morning. Very simple install. Quality Parts. 90 minutes to do the job clean. If there’s any increase in hp or torque with the kit in, it might show up on a dyno but I notice no difference in performance or sound

Probably not going to notice any HP or torque with a Montune intake or a exhaust and has been discussed in many threads, don't really need these mods until you go to a bigger turbo. Did you add a tune with your intake? You'll gain some power with a tune from your AP. I'll be adding a aftermarket FMIC this weekend so I can get a custom Dizzy tune and that should add some power. Read the thread on what mods to add and when. You will have colder air from the intake though which helps. COOP

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Custom intake I made a couple of years ago. Made out of 5mm plastic sheet, measured up a cardboard template first.
Air filter is Nanofiber media I purchased from Amsoil,
https://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-prod...ir/amsoil-ea-universal-air-induction-filters/

View attachment 18506

View attachment 18507

View attachment 18508

View attachment 18509

View attachment 18510

View attachment 18511

View attachment 18512
Very nice! I always wanted to do this or wait for someone to 3D print a bezel that would accommodate the st200 airbox hose from whoosh! That's pretty sweet!
[party]

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the nice words but I am not selling the intake. I have a few things pulled off the car, like the intake and turbo. I am doing something with the turbo, its a little different and I will share details when I am finished.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks for the nice words but I am not selling the intake. I have a few things pulled off the car, like the intake and turbo. I am doing something with the turbo, its a little different and I will share details when I am finished.
Yeah...my mistake I'm at work...was looking at multiple threads....but i wish I had the means to make a bezel to accommodate the intake hose myself....I finally moved Into my own house....just getting situated still and figuring out how I'm gonna decorate both of my Garages I now have....one for Toys and tools....the other for the daily drivers.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For the Mishimoto people here: have you had any issues with clearance on the bend in the hard pipe around the back right corner of the head?

I had some issues with fit when I first put it on (OEM air duct popped off). I pulled a bit of the hard pipe out of the silicone hose, and that seems to be good now, but I've noticed at some point it rubbed some of the powder coat off the inside of that bend. It's got maybe 3-4mm of clearance right now, and I'm just wondering if that's enough (it doesn't appear to be doing any more rubbing from the last couple days of commuting to work). I'm also wondering if the black powder coat added a mm or two that Mishimoto didn't originally account for.

IMG_20181218_174719.jpg

I had a K&N in for a bit but went back to stock. after about 5K miles i checked it and wiped the intake pipe with a paper towel and came out with some black dust.