Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #261
Do you know what is approximately the 6 week mark? I should be getting a check from uncle Sam here in a couple weeks and I need to order a bunch of stuff from you. Just wondering if it'll be around the same time so I can pay for everything all at once...
Dug through the pages real quick. Looks like the GB closed on 30 JAN. Guessing payments will be taken on/around 13 MAR.
Thanks guys[shakehands]

I'll get the link up by March 13th for the balance payments!

Awesome. I'll probably go ahead and place the order for everything else before the end of the month... That way I can apply the fist5 code to it since I don't think the promo applies to the group buy... I just hope the cp-e rmm stays this price until then...

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #263
Awesome. I'll probably go ahead and place the order for everything else before the end of the month... That way I can apply the fist5 code to it since I don't think the promo applies to the group buy... I just hope the cp-e rmm stays this price until then...
there was one guy that used the code for the deposit, he will have to add the discounted amount he "saved" to his final payment - sorry champ! LOL

no discounts on GB's (deposits or final payments)

All cp-e prices will go back to MAP price by this Friday (minimum advertised price) but I'll have a special VIP club for yall to join to get the savings everyone enjoys from good ole' whooshy so don't worry about it

I'll take care of everyone[drinking]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #265
Am I the arsehole here? I was just trying to save $ on the TS Plumb Back hahaha
There were a few guys that used the code and ordered hundreds, some over a thousand worth of parts and used the code = OK/fine - there was just that one guy that used a discount code for just a deposit....UGH!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
All cp-e prices will go back to MAP price by this Friday (minimum advertised price) but I'll have a special VIP club for yall to join to get the savings everyone enjoys from good ole' whooshy so don't worry about it

I'll take care of everyone[drinking]
Good to know/hear [thumb] since I DO plan on getting at least the cp-e hot side pipe in the near future to go with their IC I bought from you!!

There were a few guys that used the code and ordered hundreds, some over a thousand worth of parts and used the code = OK/fine - there was just that one guy that used a discount code for just a deposit....UGH!
I'm the asshole! Sorry! I had the IC added from your other thread, but I heard the voice of reason before ordering and removed it at time of purchase with the code still activated for the deposit. I'm more than happy to make it up on the full payment.

I'm the asshole! Sorry! I had the IC added from your other thread, but I heard the voice of reason before ordering and removed it at time of purchase with the code still activated for the deposit. I'm more than happy to make it up on the full payment.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #269
lol noooooooooooooooooooooo
you????
no worries man, I wasn't trying to out you in public or anything hahaha

we're all good here

Just saw this, been off the forums saving money from Christmas...can I still get in on this group buy?
2016 black if I can, tried the link and its not there anymore[bawling]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #275
Dang, just a little too late.
same just saw this
it's a little late for the $320 shipped group buy price "but" I can still sell you the intake for super cheap
PM me for quote
Just need your email, color, year, and filter type preference.....

thanks,
-Ron

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION]

Hey man, could we get another quick update on the time we can finish paying the full price, and then estimated ship out time? Just trying to gauge it without going through 28 pages haha

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #277
Dang, just a little too late.
same just saw this

Hey man, could we get another quick update on the time we can finish paying the full price, and then estimated ship out time? Just trying to gauge it without going through 28 pages haha

mattyboh posted (#260)
March 13th is 6 weeks from the date I placed the PO with cp-e
I'll have a link to pay the balance up this weekend so if you want to square up or anyone else to get it in early, you can......

I'll post up when the intakes start shipping

thanks!

-Ron

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #278

mattyboh posted (#260)
I'll have a link to pay the balance up this weekend so if you want to square up or anyone else to get it in early, you can......

thanks!

-Ron

mattyboh posted (#260)

thanks!

-Ron
Sounds good. If it makes things ship out faster I'd do it asap. I'm waiting to tune on ethanol for when I have FBO I.E. just missing intake.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #280
Sounds good. If it makes things ship out faster I'd do it asap. I'm waiting to tune on ethanol for when I have FBO I.E. just missing intake.
sadly prompt payment isn't the issue
group buys are large production runs done at one time to save on costs - our group buy was for 30 cp-e intakes
as soon as cp-e has them finished, they will all ship out

please hang in there