Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

sadly prompt payment isn't the issue
group buys are large production runs done at one time to save on costs - our group buy was for 30 cp-e intakes
as soon as cp-e has them finished, they will all ship out

please hang in there
Hey Ron, is it possible to do another group buy down the line? I almost pulled the trigger on this, but since I already have an intake, I decided I should get other parts that I don't have for stage 3 instead of this. I also wanted to see what kind of reviews people had for it. I'm still interested in this, just not for maybe a few more months or so.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #287
Hey Ron, is it possible to do another group buy down the line? I almost pulled the trigger on this, but since I already have an intake, I decided I should get other parts that I don't have for stage 3 instead of this. I also wanted to see what kind of reviews people had for it. I'm still interested in this, just not for maybe a few more months or so.
I can confidently say this will not happen again
sorry
but I can get you a price that comes close but sadly not the same

Any news on the link to pay the balance - and will there be a link for my special color order? Should I just call instead?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #290
also posted at the bottom of post #1

OK GUYS

the link to pay the balance of the group buy is up and live this morning

link to pay: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/copy-of-cp-e-ford-fiesta-st-intake-ram-air-box

your options are, to add the whoosh evap fix, the cp-e evap harness, or NO harness for the 2014-2015 owners
I think there is one person that wanted a custom color - I'm hoping it's not too late to get that done so please contact me via email with your real name + payment details so we can square up on that ASAP tomorrow.

If there are any questions about timelines, the evap fix kits - whoosh vs cp-e , etc post up

I can tell you the intakes are not finished entirely just yet - so exact ship date is not available
Once I have the balance of the group buy payments collected and submitted to cp-e
I'll circle back with come more exact dates of when these kits will ship. We are getting close though!!!!

thanks everyone!

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Not to beat on a dead horse, but what makes the Whoosh harness worth $10 more than the CP-E?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^The UPR check valve Ron uses in his setup costs more than the one cp-e uses (as far as I know).

Whether or not it is "better", and that extra cost is justified, Ron will have to answer. [dunno]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #294
Not to beat on a dead horse, but what makes the Whoosh harness worth $10 more than the CP-E?
^^^The UPR check valve Ron uses in his setup costs more than the one cp-e uses (as far as I know).

Whether or not it is "better", and that extra cost is justified, Ron will have to answer. [dunno]
both are true

the easiest answer is the cp-e will ship from cp-e with the intakes
mine ships from whoosh whichs costs $7.XX USPS flat rate

shipping isn't free guys lol

also, the check valve in my kit is a UPR that is billet aluminum vs. the cp-e that is plastic

I'm not stating my kit is better only stating the difference but I will say the check valve is 100x better

also posted at the bottom of post #1

OK GUYS

the link to pay the balance of the group buy is up and live this morning

link to pay: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/copy-of-cp-e-ford-fiesta-st-intake-ram-air-box

your options are, to add the whoosh evap fix, the cp-e evap harness, or NO harness for the 2014-2015 owners
I think there is one person that wanted a custom color - I'm hoping it's not too late to get that done so please contact me via email with your real name + payment details so we can square up on that ASAP tomorrow.

If there are any questions about timelines, the evap fix kits - whoosh vs cp-e , etc post up

I can tell you the intakes are not finished entirely just yet - so exact ship date is not available
Once I have the balance of the group buy payments collected and submitted to cp-e
I'll circle back with come more exact dates of when these kits will ship. We are getting close though!!!!

thanks everyone!
When is the deadline to get this in?

V_2

Balance paid. Assuming these aren't going to ship until all paid for, even if the run is finished?

If that was me, since I had asked about it, I'm good with skipping the custom powdercoat. When I ordered during the group buy I selected black which is good. I decided my ugly engine bay isn't worth trying to save with purely cosmetic dress-up.

Thanks as always for putting these group buys together.