Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #321
Do we think they'll be shipped sometime next week? Doesn't need to be a set date, just trying to plan things out.
I'm still waiting on an update from cp-e

GROUP BUY UPDATE

There are some details to iron out on this group buy

1.) there are 5 people that have made deposits but have not paid the balance (emails have been sent)
2.) there are tons of address, color, and filter changes that have been sent to me via PM, email, and even text. I can NOT promise I've captured all of them so if you want to confirm your change this is how I'd like you to do it
email me at rrmiller0528@gmail.com
subject is cp-e intake group buy
then explain your change

also,
there are a few guys that have expressed the need to drop out of the group buy
this is the 11th hour
between the 5 guys that haven't paid the balance and the few guys that want to back out I really don't want a 10+ cp-e intakes from a group buy on hand
so if you are one of the guys that wants to drop out of the group buy, there are guys that want to get in on the group buy - PLEASE connect and make these arrangements on your own
If you paid for the intake and want it shipped to another address because you sold your spot, just send me an email explaining the situation and I'll do my best to get it done as long as the timing is on and there are no extra costs related to the exchange.

Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, etc.

thanks,
-Ron

I'm still waiting on an update from cp-e

GROUP BUY UPDATE

There are some details to iron out on this group buy

1.) there are 5 people that have made deposits but have not paid the balance (emails have been sent)
2.) there are tons of address, color, and filter changes that have been sent to me via PM, email, and even text. I can NOT promise I've captured all of them so if you want to confirm your change this is how I'd like you to do it
email me at rrmiller0528@gmail.com
subject is cp-e intake group buy
then explain your change

also,
there are a few guys that have expressed the need to drop out of the group buy
this is the 11th hour
between the 5 guys that haven't paid the balance and the few guys that want to back out I really don't want a 10+ cp-e intakes from a group buy on hand
so if you are one of the guys that wants to drop out of the group buy, there are guys that want to get in on the group buy - PLEASE connect and make these arrangements on your own
If you paid for the intake and want it shipped to another address because you sold your spot, just send me an email explaining the situation and I'll do my best to get it done as long as the timing is on and there are no extra costs related to the exchange.

Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, etc.

thanks,
-Ron
I think I may be part of the 5 but no email received - can you PM me to confirm my order so I can pay the balance. My paypal used was stylescd@gmail.com

I also need to pay off the remainder of the balance Ron, but haven't received any email yet. Tried to figure out a way to pay it off on the site with no luck.

Ok im dumb lol. So if i paid that already ($170 for my model) then do i need to pay off the rest ($150) right now? [dunno] Sorry in advance.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
If anyone wants to backout, PM me. I'm interested in one for my 2014

I'm reminded of that Kermit the frog meme where he's staring out the rain-soaked window. It would say "I wonder if my intake is thinking about me as much as I'm thinking about it".... lololololol

V_2

Be patient guys, good things will come. Delays are just par for the course.

I don't think I've ever been a part of a group buy that didn't ship at least 3 weeks late.

All Paid up as of last Friday.

I MIGHT be making some Carbon Fiber boxes with some of the guys in our ST group up here.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #336
as of now all original group buy people are PAID
I really can not take any additional changes to the orders

there have been so many color, filter, buy out, address changes it's silly

the cut off is now...

I'll post up when the evap kits and intake kits start shipping
will be end of this week into next week (mostly next week)

Ron - I've been in trial all year thus far so I've been not as plugged in as I should be - what is the deal with the custom white color? Has that ship sailed? I sent you a bunch of emails and PMs about it and didn't hear back, but I haven't given up yet! Either way, I'm stoked.