Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

I took the upper cowl piece (the visible trim piece) off. the lower cowl is not as much in the way and is more flexible. Made it easier to get the pipe that goes to the compressor inlet in place for sure. That time estimate is definitely fair.

Based

What is the cowl piece you guys are talking about

And is there anything that I NEED to get under the car for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are overthinking it bud. It's 2 pipes, some rubber connectors and some clamps basically

And to answer your question, you don't need to have the car lifted

What is the cowl piece you guys are talking about

And is there anything that I NEED to get under the car for

the trim pieces below the windshield. have to take off the wiper arms (15mm nuts i think) and some clips, then it pulls out. pay attention to the rubber trim at the sides of the windshield, it hooks on to that. it just gives some more space to work behind the motor. there's a lower cowl piece that requires removing the headlights to get at a couple of the bolts I think, but i didn't need to touch that for this work.

Based

Alright I got it on. It took me 4 hours.

How did you guys peel the sticker off the plexiglass? Mine peeled off in shreds so I put rubbing alcohol on it and just rubbed it off with my thumbs. I still have to do the back side tomorrow.

Based

had the friend who was helping me do that task, looked like a pain!
Yeah if I could change anything about my experience with this intake it would be not having the stupid sticker on there.

DangerMouse

Soak it in water for a few hours and it will come off.

Alright I got it on. It took me 4 hours.

How did you guys peel the sticker off the plexiglass? Mine peeled off in shreds so I put rubbing alcohol on it and just rubbed it off with my thumbs. I still have to do the back side tomorrow.

Based

Yeah I used Goo Gone on it and it worked great. It looks really good now. I love this intake

Huge fan of the intake myself! I can really appreciate the thought that went in behind it.

It probably took me 10 hrs total to do the install but that's only because 4 of them were spent wrapping pipes in thermal tape. A full hour adjusting the pipes into place. And another fishing out a socket I dropped into the turbo pipe. [boxface]

Final result!

Last edited:
Huge fan of the intake myself! I can really appreciate the thought that went in behind it.

It probably took me 10 hrs total to do the install but that's only because 4 of them were spent wrapping pipes in thermal tape. A full hour adjusting the pipes into place. And another fishing out a socket I dropped into the turbo pipe. [boxface]

Final result!

You have to peel off the backing paper off that airbox lid so you can see the filter! Although its on there pretty good it took me about an hour to get both sides off.