Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
kits available for:
2014-2015 Fiesta ST
2016+ Fiesta ST(not officially released yet but will be in time for this GROUP BUY]

5 kits - meh lol
10 kits - 15% off + $25 flat fee shipping or $365 "shipped"
15 kits - 20% OFF + $20 flat fee shipping or $340 "shipped"
20+ kits - 20% OFF + FREE shipping or $320 "shipped" in the US (PR, HI, and Canada will require some additional postage)

before anyone asks about shipping - these boxes are 45"x12"x12" - they are huge and NOT cheap to ship via FedEx insured
the average shipping cost is near $40 so if we get 20 orders you are looking at a true $120 ($80 off the intake + $40 shipping cost) off MSRP which is pretty good
There are plenty of names on the list - it should be easy to get to the 20+ price point.

Lead time is 6-8 weeks from the order point.
This makes saving up super easy. Deposits for the intake Group Buy will be only $150 to lock in your spot.
The balance is due in 6 weeks from the start of the order date.

2016+ owners will have an approx $25-30 upcharge for the PCV harness that can be paid at the 6 week mark.

Regarding POWDER COATING color choices - the ONLY locked in colors are RED and BLACK - in order for additional colors to be added cp-e is requiring a minimum of 8 orders of a custom color without extra cost being added to the kit. This includes mix-matching the red and black pipe and box. Sorry everyone but this is what it is.......
last bit - coupon codes are NOT valid with GROUP BUYS - sorry everyone.

LINK to make a deposit: http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify...opy-of-cp-e-ford-fiesta-st-intake-ram-air-box

here are a few pics of the intake plus some links for some additional info on the intake

thread on the Fiesta forum
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/4509-CP-E-s-xCel-Ram-AirBox-3-quot-Intake-System
info on cp-e's site
http://cp-e.com/webstore2/product/ford-fiesta-st-xcel-intake-intake-system/
2016 intake kit[clap]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok everyone

the link to pay the balance of the group buy is up and live this morning

link to pay: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/copy-of-cp-e-ford-fiesta-st-intake-ram-air-box

your options are, to add the whoosh evap fix, the cp-e evap harness, or NO harness for the 2014-2015 owners
I think there is one person that wanted a custom color - I'm hoping it's not too late to get that done so please contact me via email with your real name + payment details so we can square up on that ASAP tomorrow.

If there are any questions about timelines, the evap fix kits - whoosh vs cp-e , etc post up

I can tell you the intakes are not finished entirely just yet - so exact ship date is not available
Once I have the balance of the group buy payments collected and submitted to cp-e
I'll circle back with come more exact dates of when these kits will ship. We are getting close though!!!!

thanks everyone!

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
ball park on cost?
very tough to gauge until I know how many people are interested
The regular price is $399 plus shipping

We can start with FREE shipping and start reducing the price in 5% increments as a thought
but like I said, I need to know a roundabout quantity and I'll also need to see how many custom colors we add to the usual red and black color options

SFP

Would this Pearl White be the White Platinum color?

I feel I might need this!!

Red or preferably White Platinum for me pending pricing!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7

pearl white was just a suggestion of mine
if enough people want that color it can be done
and typically powder coating is very difficult ir basically impossible to match factory paint codes like your Platinum White - it would be close but not a match

your car looks great by the way [rockon]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Ron, do you know if this will work with the big mouth intake?
I can not confirm 100% but the cp-e does retain the factory snorkel and adds another for added airflow
The big mouth feeds into the OEM snorkel so I's be willing to wager it will work

maybe someone has the cp-e intake plus big mouth that can chime in to confirm this fitment?
Or I could just snag a big mouth and try this out....[pics?]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #12
ball park on cost?
i wasn't sure if you wanted to be on the "interested" list or not
let me know please

I didn't add you to the list either since I wasn't sure on your year - I'm assuming 2016 due to the paint color and what color kit????

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #13
ball park on cost?
i wasn't sure if you wanted to be on the "interested" list or not
let me know please

I didn't add you to the list either since I wasn't sure on your year - I'm assuming 2016 due to the paint color and what color kit????

SFP

Mine is a 2016, however I can use either if the 2015 is cheaper and red will be my go to. I have my own system for the EVAP that works perfect with the Injen intake so will work with the CPE.

I can not confirm 100% but the cp-e does retain the factory snorkel and adds another for added airflow
The big mouth feeds into the OEM snorkel so I's be willing to wager it will work

maybe someone has the cp-e intake plus big mouth that can chime in to confirm this fitment?
Or I could just snag a big mouth and try this out....[pics?]
Thanks man, I'm interested but I don't want to get rid of my big mouth so I need to figure it out for sure before I commit

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
Thanks man, I'm interested but I don't want to get rid of my big mouth so I need to figure it out for sure before I commit
you're not committed on this list, you're "interested" in buying one
it sounds like you are interested pending the fitment of the Big Mouth correct?

I'll work on that for you

let me know

16 prefer black, I'm debating on waiting till I get my refund because I'm after a FMIC and diverter as well and get it all at once ??