Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

what shade of yellow?
we have Tangerine Scream like the 2013 Focus intakes come in
and I can make a few runs of charge pipes to match

thoughts????
I was thinking more of a bright yellow to match my badge inlays, but if it makes it easier (read: cheaper) tangerine scream would look pretty damn good I think!

DangerMouse

Any chance for wrinkle black or red powder coat? Ideally I would like wrinkle red piping with a black airbox. I understand this may be asking too much but I have to ask anyway. Thanks, I am very excited for this!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #54
Any chance for wrinkle black or red powder coat? Ideally I would like wrinkle red piping with a black airbox. I understand this may be asking too much but I have to ask anyway. Thanks, I am very excited for this!
that request is a tough one - I'll have to answer with "possibly with a slight up-charge due to extra handling and the only request for wrinkle finish".
You've asked for the most custom set up

Kudos !!!!![party]

I like!!

Wait so how is this working --is cp-e doing the powdercoating? Are there any photo example of parts coated in these various colors? Is there a minimum quantity to get a color to happen? Afraid to go with anything other than black on molten orange.

my #1 color choice would be bronze, followed by maybe a dark grey, followed by black. I said black because I wasn't sure how the powdercoating was being handled.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #56
Wait so how is this working --is cp-e doing the powdercoating? Are there any photo example of parts coated in these various colors? Is there a minimum quantity to get a color to happen? Afraid to go with anything other than black on molten orange.

my #1 color choice would be bronze, followed by maybe a dark grey, followed by black. I said black because I wasn't sure how the powdercoating was being handled.
all of cp-e's powder coating is done by CPC custom performance coatings which is in the same industrial complex
if there are enough people interested in a certain color I'll add it, meaning 3-5 people. We aren't going to custom coat 20 different color intakes unless you would want to pay an upcharge of 40-60 which is what a custom job like that would run.
I'm just trying to be nice and add a few options to the usual red and black is all...

Tangerine Scream is a color they already do for the Focus ST intakes so that's easy
and the blue that looks similar to the Focus RS Nitrous Blue is being done for some of the new RS parts so that shouldn't be tough either.
These "easy" colors would be added at no extra cost

Pretty nice that you are offering custom color options. I would be all over this if I hadn't already bought mine several months back. I could not be happier with it. BOV is noticeably more audible and turbo is slightly more audible. Those who take advantage of this will not be disappointed.

IMG_0685.JPG IMG_0686.JPG

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #59
Pretty nice that you are offering custom color options. I would be all over this if I hadn't already bought mine several months back. I could not be happier with it. BOV is noticeably more audible and turbo is slightly more audible. Those who take advantage of this will not be disappointed.
thank you for posting this~!!!