Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

nice, I'm gonna buy that since I'm pro at breaking clips. Still figuring out where my 2016+ fix kit is though so I can get this beauty installed :)

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Anyone have the part number for the hose one has to cut to get off for the 2016 purge kit? I want to have one on hand in case i have to go to the dealer / return to stock.

DangerMouse

You barely have to cut a small slit in it to get it to come off.

It is reusable just trim the end flush where you make the small slit.

Or you can try to heat it up and remove it without cutting, I just found it was easier to cut a small slit to remove it.

Based

So does this intake not go sideways and in front the battery? When you google "fiesta st CPE intake" that's what comes up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DangerMouse

Yes the filter sits sideways in the box in front of the battery. If that's what you were asking?

Was anyone else missing the 2016 fix kit from cp-e? Can I install the intake without the fix and just deal with a CEL until I can figure out where the fix kit went?

DangerMouse

My hood prop bracket is rubbing on the box too. It wasn't at first but after driving it seems to have shifted.

I had some kartboy endlink spacers laying around so I used one to shim the box from rubber mount. I am not sure if I have the mount installed wrong or if it's just because not much room in there.

I am going to look into hood shocks so I can get rid of the hood prop rod and mount.

Here are a couple pics in case anyone else wants to try. These are cheap on eBay or I have 3 left and can send them out if anyone needs one just message me.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Was anyone else missing the 2016 fix kit from cp-e? Can I install the intake without the fix and just deal with a CEL until I can figure out where the fix kit went?

Does anyone know where this guy went? I placed order with him two weeks ago now and still no tracking etc.

Hang in there folks, last I heard from Ron this past monday he was dealing with life stuff. Not trying to speak for him but it's not like he totally ghosted, just been understandably busy. I suspect he may be back this week.

If you're waiting on things from this group buy, as far as I know all the cp-e products direct shipped from cp-e, sensible given they're domestic and the box was huge. You may be able to track down shipping info from them? They seem like a nice bunch.

I ended up installing the intake without the 2016+ parts. Not gonna drive the car until I get that in. Worst case scenario I can order a check valve from Boomba and get all the other bits locally easily. The intake sure is pretty though! It's a shame the rest of my engine bay (stock) is so damn ugly haha

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
People are into the have it now lifestyle due to the American way....i have patience as much patience as the sky is blue....I totally get it from the vendors standpoint...others do not. That's life.....you are always hurrying up and waiting. I'm involved in a front Torsen Diff.....its been going on two rears for My Ty....it will get here when it gets here.....i have faith in my Guy/vendor. Everything will be fine....its not like it's been 90 days and no one has seen anything. Cut Ron some slack ...he will get it out when he's done with Life situations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

i blame amazon 2 hour shipping, grubhub, and uber. we're gettin bespoke shit for our little hot hatches it's different :)

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Or in a case like this just post on the vendors site that they aren't taking orders at this moment and will resume shortly. But yeah that would be too easy.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #420
Hang in there folks, last I heard from Ron this past monday he was dealing with life stuff. Not trying to speak for him but it's not like he totally ghosted, just been understandably busy. I suspect he may be back this week.

If you're waiting on things from this group buy, as far as I know all the cp-e products direct shipped from cp-e, sensible given they're domestic and the box was huge. You may be able to track down shipping info from them? They seem like a nice bunch.

I ended up installing the intake without the 2016+ parts. Not gonna drive the car until I get that in. Worst case scenario I can order a check valve from Boomba and get all the other bits locally easily. The intake sure is pretty though! It's a shame the rest of my engine bay (stock) is so damn ugly haha
thanks for the support man, it's been an interesting few weeks
I'm actually in Denver CO right now on my way to Vegas which I'll be calling "home" from now on

Or in a case like this just post on the vendors site that they aren't taking orders at this moment and will resume shortly. But yeah that would be too easy.
My orders have been shipping to tons of customers without fail or issue and on time
You are only reading an issue with a missing evap kit (not my fault really but I'm handling it) and an order that you placed that supposedly hasn't shipped yet

Again, I have no way to match up forum user names with real people or order #'s from my site
If you PM me or message me through the site I'm certain I can get you squared away

let me know how I can help

-Ron