Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Mine just came in! Now just need to find the time to get it in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont think sanding it off is gonna make it fit. [MENTION=337]whoosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=2728]CP-E Mitch[/MENTION] any ideas?

you have to sand it down a little bit just ran into that problem with my cold side pipe, it wouldn't go on at all, sanded it down and now it fits perfect.

received my kit today. yep, this is gonna be a great addition to my little garage queen. I want to put like everything cp-e on my car it's settled now. They're killin it. I don't even care about the performance or whatever honestly I just like things that look nice and feel nice.

Any of you with it installed have some sweet videos or photos to share?

Last edited:
Since no one is posting pics I will, thought it be a nice day to do a intake install got halfway through and it started raining, shit, anyway here it is I got as far as I could and it looks decent without the box, just what I had to do in the mean time.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
After opening my box I was not expecting the airbox to be tackwelded together. After scrutinizing others photos I it looks like it is by design. I don't know if it is worthwhile to plug the airgaps or not with a tape or putty since I doubt I could make it look nice. I also don't know if it would make any difference in noise or heat. I may just be letting my anal side out too much :)

DangerMouse

I don't think it makes that big of a deal. You could seal it with something from the inside, then it wouldn't be noticeable once installed.

Then you might as well seal the lid with some sort of a gasket too. More hassle than its worth in my opinion.

DangerMouse

I don't think it makes that big of a deal. You could seal it with something from the inside, then it wouldn't be noticeable once installed.

Then you might as well seal the lid with some sort of a gasket too. More hassle than its worth in my opinion.

J2FoRS

After opening my box I was not expecting the airbox to be tackwelded together. After scrutinizing others photos I it looks like it is by design. I don't know if it is worthwhile to plug the airgaps or not with a tape or putty since I doubt I could make it look nice. I also don't know if it would make any difference in noise or heat. I may just be letting my anal side out too much :)
Any pics of this? I was under the impression like you too that it was a sealed box.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Any pics of this? I was under the impression like you too that it was a sealed box.
I'll take it back out of the shipping box and attempt to take photos tonight. Then Ill attempt to figure out how to get them uploaded. =)

I got mine the other day as well and noticed the same thing about the air box!

I was a bit surprised but just kind of shrugged it off figuring it would make much of a difference either way.

But aside from that this intake is very nice, cp-e has their shit together :)

Thanks again for the hook up Ron!!!