Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Hey guy! Dan here at VT. I just spoke with Ron and we are going to piggyback a BIG MOUTH group buy on to this group buy. So if you are part of this group buy, you'll want to pick up a big mouth. Looking to price them with a similar pricing structure as Ron's.

If anyone was wondering if the BIG MOUTH works with the CPE intake, yes it does! In fact that's probably the best intake to have with the BIG MOUTH, it has a second snorkel feed and they work very very well together! CPE rocks!

If you are interested, just put your name down for one.

[MENTION=6392]mattyboh[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6468]CarmelSack[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4740]jeffreylyon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2260]TuxBlack15[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1582]DloST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4597]Turbo65[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3967]V_2[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5055]Manta Ray[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6772]JamesMS[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6613]sheeplehearder[/MENTION]
@albinaduck
[MENTION=5406]TheTinMan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4127]BionicBarnacle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5751]letitreign[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5442]Fiestarawpower[/MENTION]
[MENTION=247]Tex ST-AR[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2674]WingZero[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5802]2Hemis[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6204]kansei[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6800]PandaST[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6159]castthecalmingapple[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4220]kivnul[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3959]4ChaoST[/MENTION]

Some pictures to get an idea.

EDIT: Just made this thread for the BIG MOUTH participants.

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/12194-CPE-Intake-BIG-MOUTH-GROUP-BUY?p=206955#post206955

[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] where do I sign up? Is there going to be a separate thread for that? Either way I'm in for one :)

I'm very interested.

2016+ (RED)
If we are at 25 people that will be like 25-30% off and free shipping?!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #74
I'm very interested.

2016+ (RED)
If we are at 25 people that will be like 25-30% off and free shipping?!

I'm not sure how low we can go yet

remember, 2016 will add a few $ to the MSRP of 399, the 25 people that signed up are "interested" not locked in, 30% off and FREE shipping in a 45"x12"x12" box? whew that's a tall order
we would need more than 25 to make that happen
on top of that, I'm adding cost and NOT charging by custom coloring some of the intakes

work with me here man [bawling]

Oh I'm not holding you to anything at all as I understand that would be a tall order. Just trying to get a initial thought with that many people signing up... My initial impressions were we would be lucky to get 10 people...

I'm not sure how low we can go yet

remember, 2016 will add a few $ to the MSRP of 399, the 25 people that signed up are "interested" not locked in, 30% off and FREE shipping in a 45"x12"x12" box? whew that's a tall order
we would need more than 25 to make that happen
on top of that, I'm adding cost and NOT charging by custom coloring some of the intakes

work with me here man [bawling]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #77
Oh I'm not holding you to anything at all as I understand that would be a tall order. Just trying to get a initial thought with that many people signing up... My initial impressions were we would be lucky to get 10 people...
lucky for 10 people?
I'm not sure how to take that...

[dunno] the cp-e intake is the BEST on the market and I have the lowest prices, 10 seems pretty easy [hihi] (I'm just messing with you)

lucky for 10 people?
I'm not sure how to take that...

[dunno] the cp-e intake is the BEST on the market and I have the lowest prices, 10 seems pretty easy [hihi] (I'm just messing with you)
Don't read too much into it... maybe I'm in the wrong group buys in the past. Always seems hard to coordinate more than a few people at a time regardless of the quality of the product. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE cp-e and have had nothing but good experiences with their products. I'm actually still waiting on my RMM from you guys ATM... I know you were teasing, but trust me I am on your side on this.