Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Group Buy: cp-e intake Ram Air Box GROUP BUY with custom color options

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #21
16 prefer black, I'm debating on waiting till I get my refund because I'm after a FMIC and diverter as well and get it all at once ??
I can give you a sweet package deal
[poke]

Can you list me down as a pending (ie pending due to 2016 product adapter details)?

Also I am sending you a PM. Thanks Ron!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
Can you list me down as a pending (ie pending due to 2016 product adapter details)?

you're messin' up my list! LOL
this is a pending list or I'm interested list
I just need what year and color you are interested in

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #25

That's what I'm thinking too
let me put it this way guys
the 2016 kits require parts that aren't plastic aquarium parts or electrical tape cough cough
the parts are a little more expensive with this kit and we need to know how many people are interested in these intakes

hence the group buy
you won't be disappointed and the 2016+ owners won't get check engine lights LOL

Interested. 2016 FiST. I'd love a white to match my car, but if it makes things easier (cheaper), I'd be just as happy with a black

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #37
Interested! 2016, yellow would be awesome but if not I'd just do black.
what shade of yellow?
we have Tangerine Scream like the 2013 Focus intakes come in
and I can make a few runs of charge pipes to match

thoughts????

If you don't mind me asking a question.....on your website, the cp-e intake is listed at $365. Why does this group buy start at $399? Is it the fact that this group buy is tweaked to fit the 2016? Or is there something else that I don't understand?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #39
If you don't mind me asking a question.....on your website, the cp-e intake is listed at $365. Why does this group buy start at $399? Is it the fact that this group buy is tweaked to fit the 2016? Or is there something else that I don't understand?
it's listed at 365 plus 35 shipping = $400
The 2016 kits will cost a few $ more due to the extra part added to the kits "but" it won't be anything major
Also, with the group buy the up charge won't be noticeable

My prices are always low, look at anything I sell (cough cough)
the idea behind the group buy is to buy in bulk to bring the the cost down even lower
I merely listed the MSRP of 399 as a starting point because in reality that is where negotiations begin with cp-e when I say "there are 15 or 25 intake kits in this group buy"
not at 365 because that's where I currently have it priced

hope that answers your question

[twothumb] Perfect.
it's listed at 365 plus 35 shipping = $400
The 2016 kits will cost a few $ more due to the extra part added to the kits "but" it won't be anything major
Also, with the group buy the up charge won't be noticeable

My prices are always low, look at anything I sell (cough cough)
the idea behind the group buy is to buy in bulk to bring the the cost down even lower
I merely listed the MSRP of 399 as a starting point because in reality that is where negotiations begin with cp-e when I say "there are 15 or 25 intake kits in this group buy"
not at 365 because that's where I currently have it priced

hope that answers your question