Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 107
  1. #31
    New Member sheeplehearder's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
     
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    City
    Kansas City
    State
    MO
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    4


    1 Likes

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Interested in black, 2014.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  2. #32
    New Member 10 Rep Points albinoduck's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    City
    Rockford
    State
    IL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    10


    1 Likes

    Mark it dude. 2016 black.

  3. #33
    New Member 6 Rep Points TheTinMan's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    City
    Gilbert
    State
    AZ
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    6


    1 Likes

    I would be interested in a 2016 red.
    -TheTinMan

    2016 Ford Fiesta ST Magnetic
    Cobb Accessport
    Cobb RMM
    Cobb Drop In Filter

    cp-e FMIC
    Damond Motorsports OCC VTA Kit

  4. #34
    New Member 11 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    City
    Manchester
    State
    NH
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    11


    1 Likes

    Interested! 2016, yellow would be awesome but if not I'd just do black.

  5. #35
    New Member 31 Rep Points letitreign's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    City
    Calgary
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    90
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    31


    Interested in '16+ , red :)
    2016 Molten Orange "Molly" Fiesta ST
    Sunroof, Ebony Wheels, Recaros, Nav, Wheel Locks, Undercoating
    Shadow Tint: 3M, Tint
    Cobb : AP V3, RMM
    Depo Racing: Intercooler + Charge Pipes
    CP-E: Nexus CBE, waiting on '16 intake release
    PLM: Down Pipe
    Damond: Oil Catch Can

  6. #36
    Member 25 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    City
    Indianapolis
    State
    IN
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    25


    interested in black or red, either one works.
    2016 Fiesta ST, Magnetic Grey, Storm Recaros

    -Airtec intercooler - Mishimoto OCC - Stratified e85 tune

    Coming soon. X37 hybrid waiting for winter to be over.

  7. #37
    Vendor Premier Vendor 89 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    City
    Fleetwood
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    89


    Quote Originally Posted by BionicBarnacle View Post
    Interested! 2016, yellow would be awesome but if not I'd just do black.
    what shade of yellow?
    we have Tangerine Scream like the 2013 Focus intakes come in
    and I can make a few runs of charge pipes to match

    thoughts????
    whoosh motorsports llc
    owner, Ron Miller
    610-334-2158
    http://whooshmotorsports.com

  8. #38
    New Member 5 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    City
    Baltimore
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    5


    If you don't mind me asking a question.....on your website, the cp-e intake is listed at $365. Why does this group buy start at $399? Is it the fact that this group buy is tweaked to fit the 2016? Or is there something else that I don't understand?
    J. Sterner II - 2016 Platinum White Fiesta ST - Mountune - GFB DV+

  9. #39
    Vendor Premier Vendor 89 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    City
    Fleetwood
    State
    PA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    89


    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMS View Post
    If you don't mind me asking a question.....on your website, the cp-e intake is listed at $365. Why does this group buy start at $399? Is it the fact that this group buy is tweaked to fit the 2016? Or is there something else that I don't understand?
    it's listed at 365 plus 35 shipping = $400
    The 2016 kits will cost a few $ more due to the extra part added to the kits "but" it won't be anything major
    Also, with the group buy the up charge won't be noticeable

    My prices are always low, look at anything I sell (cough cough)
    the idea behind the group buy is to buy in bulk to bring the the cost down even lower
    I merely listed the MSRP of 399 as a starting point because in reality that is where negotiations begin with cp-e when I say "there are 15 or 25 intake kits in this group buy"
    not at 365 because that's where I currently have it priced

    hope that answers your question
    whoosh motorsports llc
    owner, Ron Miller
    610-334-2158
    http://whooshmotorsports.com

  10. #40
    New Member 5 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    City
    Baltimore
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points
    5


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by ron@whoosh View Post
    it's listed at 365 plus 35 shipping = $400
    The 2016 kits will cost a few $ more due to the extra part added to the kits "but" it won't be anything major
    Also, with the group buy the up charge won't be noticeable

    My prices are always low, look at anything I sell (cough cough)
    the idea behind the group buy is to buy in bulk to bring the the cost down even lower
    I merely listed the MSRP of 399 as a starting point because in reality that is where negotiations begin with cp-e when I say "there are 15 or 25 intake kits in this group buy"
    not at 365 because that's where I currently have it priced

    hope that answers your question
    J. Sterner II - 2016 Platinum White Fiesta ST - Mountune - GFB DV+


 
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •